Astrology [ANSWERED BY STAFF: NEVER!]

7 minutes ago, hypervalent_iodine said:

If you are referring to your thread idea, you are welcome to use the Speculations forum, but you must be prepared to abide by the requirement for scientific rigour.

Okay thanks. And where do I find that?

Just now, iNow said:

Psychology might be a good fit, as in “let’s discuss the psychology of people who buy into astrological silliness despite being otherwise intelligent and rational.”

You’re so mean lol but thanks for the ending compliment to us psychologically challenged people. 

7 minutes ago, iNow said:

See the second pinned thread in the link provided above

No I’m challenged so I can’t do that 

13 minutes ago, tmx3 said:

No I’m challenged so I can’t do that 

13 minutes ago, tmx3 said:

You’re so mean lol but thanks for the ending compliment to us psychologically challenged people. 

It’s obviously because of the places the stars and planets happened to be when I slid through my moms birth canal

7 minutes ago, iNow said:

It’s obviously because of the places the stars and planets happened to be when I slid through my moms birth canal

Made me laugh so hard. U r an astrological genius #Level10

53 minutes ago, iNow said:

Psychology might be a good fit, as in “let’s discuss the psychology of people who buy into astrological silliness despite being otherwise intelligent and rational.”

Indeed, cognitive dissonance and self-fulfilling prophecy.