Judge in hot water over masturbation claims

ku

Judge in hot water over masturbation claims

Oklahoma's Attorney-General wants a state judge removed on suspicion he frequently masturbated and used a device for enhancing erections while his court was in session.

Attorney-General Drew Edmondson filed a petition with state judicial authorities seeking the removal of Sapulpa District Judge Donald Thompson, 57, for "conduct constituting an offence involving moral turpitude in violation of the Oklahoma Constitution".

Mr Thompson is not immediately available for comment.

The judge, elected to the bench in the state's non-partisan judicial elections, is based about 130 kilometres north-east of Oklahoma City.

In the petition, the Attorney-General alleges Mr Thompson used a penis pump, a device billed as providing sexual pleasure and promising better erections and larger penis size, during trials.

The Attorney-General also says he exposed himself to a court reporter several times while masturbating on the bench.

"On one occasion, Ms (Lisa) Foster saw Judge Thompson holding his penis up and shaving underneath it with a disposable razor while on the bench," the petition reads.

Several witnesses, including jurors in Mr Thompson's court and police officers called to testify in trials, say in the petition they heard the "swooshing" sound of a penis pump during trials.

They say they saw the judge slumped in his chair, with his elbows on his knees, working the device.

The witnesses say the pump sounded like a blood pressure cuff being pumped up.

According to the petition, Mr Thompson admitted he had a penis pump under the bench during a murder trial but he told investigators it was a gag gift from a friend.

The petition also charges Mr Thompson with firing his former court reporter after she cooperated with investigators.

--Reuters

http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/200406/s1140012.htm

"On one occasion, Ms (Lisa) Foster saw Judge Thompson holding his penis up and shaving underneath it with a disposable razor while on the bench," the petition reads.[/quote']That must have been horrible.
I agree, disposable razors are pretty tacky and not an environmentally sound choice either.

Seriously, disgraceful behavior from an erected official. I'm glad he was exposed and I hope he gets a stiff sentence.

Seriously, disgraceful behavior from an erected official. I'm glad he was exposed and I hope he gets a stiff sentence.
oops, fixed the error If only you weren't married... :rolleyes: ....

Anyway, that sounds about right from what my father tells me about the degenerating legal system (he being a cop). In time, I'm sure something will come up that will make this look like child's play.

If only you weren't married... :rolleyes: ....
If only my wife didn't feel threatened by your youth....

Hey, you left off "erected" from erected official when you quoted me. It was a triple play, a hat trick of pun architecture.

Threesomes aren't working for me lately, it seems....