What are the primary benefits of being in an interracial/intercultural marriage/relationship with someone of opposite gender?

mad_scientist

8 hours ago, YaDinghus said:

Now to the moral point of view: just, don't. The Third Reich ended over 70 years ago, and I'll be damned if there's a Fourth Reich in my lifetime. Not on my watch!

Don't forget that in the meantime we had a couple of other systems aimed at racial segregation (e.g. Jim Crow and apartheid) as well as less formal arrangements. While not as murderous, the underlying idea was codified by law until far more recently.

37 minutes ago, CharonY said:

Don't forget that in the meantime we had a couple of other systems aimed at racial segregation (e.g. Jim Crow and apartheid) as well as less formal arrangements. While not as murderous, the underlying idea was codified by law until far more recently

Thanks for reminding me how horrible the world still is for too many people...

Edit: @CharonY I mean seriously thanks, I'd upvote but I already used up all my reactions for today

Edited by YaDinghus