Theory of Male and Female duality

ChowCK

For years I believed Positive and Negative were the main Duality of this world. Recently however, I begun believing Male and Female is the main deeply rooted Duality.
Male and female does NOT necessarily mean Man and Woman in this case. Including Neutral, everything we do or experience falls under one of these three categories.  
A Star is the symbol of the Female while a black hole is the male symbo; one is to give in abundance while the other is to take.
F attuned people are friendly and work together with other F people and is the modern style.
M is more about competing with everyone and everything demanding domination, older style.
In other words, what I theorize is a duality where the main point of it is De-evolution and Pro-evolution.

Extreme Male is wanting to be in power in exchange for beauty, some (very few) actually strive to be God or vampire even. 
This stems from fearful old style of thinking. Capitalism, being in a less warm welcoming environment in exchange for more currency is also Male thinking.  
Female however wants to experience and live with the flow of the universe instead, living a more relaxed beauty modern style of life, which makes more sense and is better. 
Believe it or not, around 94% of our world is Female attuned, more than ever before, which is a really good thing. 
We have more co operation now than ever before and life keeps (with some ups and downs) going and striving for more beauty in everyone and everything. Thank you.

43 minutes ago, ChowCK said:

Believe it or not, around 94% of our world is Female attuned, more than ever before, which is a really good thing. 

Without evidence, I don't believe it.

But as you have made up your categories and can assign whatever you want to them, then you can make it true, I suppose.

44 minutes ago, ChowCK said:

De-evolution and Pro-evolution

You have made that up, as well.

55 minutes ago, ChowCK said:

For years I believed Positive and Negative were the main Duality of this world. Recently however, I begun believing Male and Female is the main deeply rooted Duality.
Male and female does NOT necessarily mean Man and Woman in this case. Including Neutral, everything we do or experience falls under one of these three categories.  
A Star is the symbol of the Female while a black hole is the male symbo; one is to give in abundance while the other is to take.
F attuned people are friendly and work together with other F people and is the modern style.
M is more about competing with everyone and everything demanding domination, older style.
In other words, what I theorize is a duality where the main point of it is De-evolution and Pro-evolution.

Extreme Male is wanting to be in power in exchange for beauty, some (very few) actually strive to be God or vampire even. 
This stems from fearful old style of thinking. Capitalism, being in a less warm welcoming environment in exchange for more currency is also Male thinking.  
Female however wants to experience and live with the flow of the universe instead, living a more relaxed beauty modern style of life, which makes more sense and is better. 
We have more co operation now than ever before and life keeps (with some ups and downs) going and striving for more beauty in everyone and everything. Thank you.

Oh brother! I was once pretty active on another forum, whose administrators made the mistake of preferring "quantity" over "quality" threads and posts, and let subject matters such as Earth being visited by Aliens and UFOs of Alien origins, the existence of Bigfoot, and a myriad of other supernatural and paranormal claims made as fact, and Idiotic claims by closeted IDers that GR was wrong, run for days, weeks and even years, some even in the sciences sections, but all obviously nothing more then opinionated gullible crap, just as this appears to be. 

1 hour ago, beecee said:

Oh brother! I was once pretty active on another forum, whose administrators made the mistake of preferring "quantity" over "quality" threads and posts, and let subject matters such as Earth being visited by Aliens and UFOs of Alien origins, the existence of Bigfoot, and a myriad of other supernatural and paranormal claims made as fact, and Idiotic claims by closeted IDers that GR was wrong, run for days, weeks and even years, some even in the sciences sections, but all obviously nothing more then opinionated gullible crap, just as this appears to be. 

I am most keen on seeing this motif to be expanded on:

2 hours ago, ChowCK said:

Form a hypothesis that can be tested.

Form an experiment that can then test the hypothesis, can be replicated easily and is measurable.

Perform the experiment.

Compare the results with the hypothesis.

What is your hypothesis here?

12 hours ago, ChowCK said:

There are living organisms which have it swapped. Females are aggressive and dominant, and males are small, weak and helpless.

There are living organisms which have it even more complicated. The all of females and males are impotent, except specialized entities, queens and drones.

The most of living organisms do not have sex. Microorganisms clone for reproduction.

Busted..

We have more co operation now than ever before and life keeps

I could agree with this statement..

When there will be no separation to nations, races, religions, poorness, wealthiness, conflicting groups of interests,  etc. etc. there will be almost perfect peace around the world.. Cooperation for a higher purpose.

People should be too busy thinking how to extend life span, how to fight against the all possible and hypothetical problems which can wipe them out from the planet (like extraterrestrial object on trajectory colliding with the planet), to bother about such things like national interests, somebody color of skin, somebody personal believes, etc. etc.

Edited by Sensei

17 hours ago, ChowCK said:

If black holes symbolise the male nature because they only take, how then would you interpret Hawking radiation (a black hole that is GIVING off radiation)?

!

Moderator Note

We need some evidence here from the OP, something that can be discussed rationally, or some kind of prediction that's testable, in order for this to stay open in the Speculations section. This is not the place for guesswork.