Help! Help! The Sky is Falling

Area54

Well, obviously it isn't, but I wanted to attract maximum readership to make a statement and then a request.

I think I have failed to deliver on promised answers on a number of threads, none of which can I now track down. (Old age and that sort of thing.) This is an apology to anyone and everyone who had been promised a response of some kind which did not come.

If you are one of those people and would have appreciated that response please send me a pm with details and this time I shall respond. (Please note, although my memory is poor, I know with certainty that I didn't promise any of you money, so don't go down that route. :))

I don't actually think it likely anyone will have been nonplussed by my failure to respond, but now, apology and request in place,  my conscience is clear.

12 minutes ago, Area54 said:

Well, obviously it isn't, but I wanted to attract maximum readership to make a statement and then a request.

I think I have failed to deliver on promised answers on a number of threads, none of which can I now track down. (Old age and that sort of thing.) This is an apology to anyone and everyone who had been promised a response of some kind which did not come.

If you are one of those people and would have appreciated that response please send me a pm with details and this time I shall respond. (Please note, although my memory is poor, I know with certainty that I didn't promise any of you money, so don't go down that route. :))

I don't actually think it likely anyone will have been nonplussed by my failure to respond, but now, apology and request in place,  my conscience is clear.

We had this long talk about climate change and you promised to send me a new Tesla S P100D and I’m still waiting Area54.

Edited by koti

8 minutes ago, koti said:

We had this long talk about climate change and you promised to send me a new Tesla S P100D and I’m still waiting Area54.

Yes indeed. Sorry about that. I did dispatch it, but it seemed to get sidetracked and last time I saw it some idiot had sent it out towards Mars.

51 minutes ago, Area54 said:

Yes indeed. Sorry about that. I did dispatch it, but it seemed to get sidetracked and last time I saw it some idiot had sent it out towards Mars.

Oh thats just great... on top of it ending up in space instead of my garage you sent the wrong model.

:P