Pet theory hijack (from How is energy conserved when length contracts?)

I-try

never mind, I found it.

I=Try

I took a look. As much as I hate to admit it, the folks here have a point about their restrictions. I ran into the same thing you did here, but I, too, am working in conceptualizations of existing data. I am working on the math for my galactic rotation velocities concept on and off, but have been side-tracked recently in another dead end in particle physics.

Anyway, these folks want meat to chew on. They are not looking to help establish a new ontology for QM, like we are. I suggest you do what I am now doing, as they know a great deal of the mainstream science, is to ask them to help clarify.

What you and I want is a forum where people can bounce ideas off each other and I have not been able to find that. 

In this thread I got just a single comment that let me move ahead in particle physics. I can now explain why a decrease in length in space also increases energy within the remaining length.

Consider any length in space. It contains 1 photon whose single wavelength equals the length of the space. Decreasing the length of the space coincides with an increase in the tick rate, increasing the frequency of the photon. This works regardless of the number of photons within the space.

The problem with finding the math here is that quarks are virtual particles. They come and go. There is no such thing as a particle..... :) 

I have given up on that for now and am sticking to gravity as causation. I am also going back to the math for the galactic rotation velocities as I have found data on mass distribution that might help. Problem I am facing is that mass distribution is not uniform, but concentrated in the arms.

Anyway, I feel your pain, but they got their rules. :)

I do agree about attitude, though. Some folks here rather give you an insulting reply than just ignore you. That is the moderators' fault. If they kicked some butt that would stop. Sign of the times - the "cyber rude" - drives a lot of kids to suicide. 

Sure miss the good old days when we had duels... :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.