Why mirror doesn't reflect this "red mercury"

Lucis

Hi everyone

i found this video on youtube saying that this substance has magical properties, one of them is to not have a reflection on the mirror...

i tried to find where is the trick but didn't notice anything strange..

So what do you think?

Edited by Lucis

On 11/03/2018 at 11:21 PM, Lucis said:

i found this video on youtube saying that this substance has magical properties, one of them is to not have a reflection on the mirror...

And I have seen a video of someone being sawn in half.

I don't know how he did it, but there is an obvious edit every time his hand appears in the video after he has put the mercury in the bowl. 

1 hour ago, Moontanman said:

Red Mercury? Can you give a citation that such a thing actually exists? From what i understand it is a urban legend... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_mercury

I saw some documentaries about it and some scientists said that the red mercury is a NICK NAME for a substance that has a relation with neutron bombs

56 minutes ago, Strange said:

And I have seen a video of someone being sawn in half.

I don't know how he did it, but there is an obvious edit every time his hand appears in the video after he has put the mercury in the bowl. 

yeah , i think the video is edited too

2 hours ago, Lucis said:

I saw some documentaries about it and some scientists said that the red mercury is a NICK NAME for a substance that has a relation with neutron bombs

yeah , i think the video is edited too

A documentary is a poor place to get info, possibly a documentary might prompt you to start looking, but I can probably find a documentary that asserts the moon is a hollow alien spaceship.. 

2 hours ago, Lucis said:

As far as I know, it only exists in spy fiction.

• 2 years later...

Because it’s a trick, he’s using a piece of glass not a mirror and that’s his left and right hand and two bowls, you can tell he’s tipping the right hand slightly more, and he doesn’t show the other little tricks in the shot of the “mirror” . I do magic tricks , so simple. Now this same guy is ripping people off by selling a substance dyed with cinnamon 

• 1 year later...