We are not who we think we are.

T Popp

In my opinion, we (As in humans)  have been artificially inseminated from an alien race which they have found Apes to be the primary race.  If you think about it many characteristics resemble our own appearances. Like both Human and Ape share same number of Feet, Eyes, Arms, Legs, Ect. Not only do we have their looks we are still unable to find how we evolved from a couple of apes with caves and able to draw on walls as the cavemen once did. In other words we have a intelligent mind, Skin that isn't completely hairy but still the right amount to keep us warm. The list of comparisons can go on and on if we talk Humans and Apes. But if we include an Alien race to reproduce artificially with Apes. Then my friend you have us. Humans.

Let me remind you that this is my opinion and I am open for discussion arguments and maybe even go further into describing the comparisons in my thoughts. Good day and Thank you for reading.

20 minutes ago, T Popp said:

Let me remind you that this is my opinion and I am open for discussion arguments and maybe even go further into describing the comparisons in my thoughts. Good day and Thank you for reading.

Ahhh, I remember well another, fella on another science forum, a while back now, saying that this insemination was by the Alien race that had their atomic war on mars. :D I kid you not!

https://www.gaia.com/video/evidence-nuclear-war-mars-john-brandenburg

Is this the race you are talking about? 

*sniff, sniff* I actually smell woo woo again! :P Not sure this is appropriate for philosophy???

Edited by beecee

1 hour ago, T Popp said:

The list of comparisons can go on and on if we talk Humans and Apes. But if we include an Alien race to reproduce artificially with Apes. Then my friend you have us. Humans.

I have done something wrong to the post , work in progress.

edit: i have become frustrated on fixing the post this will take a while

Edited by NimrodTheGoat

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.