Acetaminophen Use for Fever in Children Associated with Autism Spectrum Disorder

2 minutes ago, StringJunky said:

The problem is that the collective societal memory of the scourge that these diseases were is slowly being forgotten. Not many people have direct memories of the problems and extent of these diseases. To many  .people below a certain age, the purpose of vaccines is just an abstract concept for which one can choose to have or not with minimal consequences. The vaccination programs have become victims of their own success. I am reminded of the saying "Lest we forget"... history will repeat  itself.

There were many causes for the spread of those diseases., including exhaustion through adult overwork and children chained to factory machines.  The profit value of keeping a trained employee rested and healthy became a part of business.  Sanitation improved, knowledge of contractibility ( if that is a legitimate word,) nutrition, home heating, standards of living including warm clothing and footwear that kept feet dry and warm, warm schools, etc.  The human body can probably fight off any disease given a chance.  The plagues were good examples, the filthy densely populated cities were hit hard, the rural areas far less so with the wealthy from the city fleeing to the villages.  

26 minutes ago, coffeesippin said:

...the side of the argument which says YOU MUST BELIEVE IN VACCINES are in general very loud and insulting towards those who don't want the vaccine,  while the side that says,  'No after careful consideration I've decided not to get the vaccination'  is quiet and unassuming.  I've seen that in flesh and blood life and in internet discussions.   

11 minutes ago, coffeesippin said:

But you're not .. you've been transformed into a image of a 'real man' who needs to be vulgar to be a 'real man.'  That transformation happened slowly of course, and as a natural boy you resisted it because you knew it to be fake and obscene.  Nevertheless, once you grew to enjoy the feeling of power it gave you over others you allowed it to grow, diminishing the natural man who cares about others, who needs acceptance by others, and pushing yourself ever deeper into a pit from which you can't seem to escape.

Sir, I am being polite and unassuming and I'm typing this very quietly. You have my utter respect and after careful consideration I have concluded you should do what I have mentioned above.

Never mind that vaccines are the most rigorously tested drugs of all medical drugs out there, never mind that the aluminum concern was addressed in literally thousands of papers by medical scientists all over the world with the exact same outcome - its not a problem. Never mind that ~500 million dosages of the MMR vaccine alone have been delivered all over the planet with astonishing positive results and very few problematic cases (all drugs have side effects) 

2 minutes ago, koti said:

Sir, I am being polite and unassuming and I'm typing this very quietly. You have my utter respect and after careful consideration I have concluded you should do what I have mentioned above.

Never mind that vaccines are the most rigorously tested drugs of all medical drugs out there, never mind that the aluminum concern was addressed in literally thousands of papers by medical scientists all over the world with the exact same outcome - its not a problem. Never mind that ~500 million dosages of the MMR vaccine alone have been delivered all over the planet with astonishing positive results and very few problematic cases (all drugs have side effects) 

I've done my best for you.   

8 minutes ago, coffeesippin said:

The human body can probably fight off any disease given a chance. 

No it cannot. That's why we have advanced medical science which works and saves lives. Like vaccines for example.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/18/2018 at 2:46 AM, StringJunky said:

The problem is that the collective societal memory of the scourge that these diseases were is slowly being forgotten. Not many people have direct memories of the problems and extent of these diseases. To many  .people below a certain age, the purpose of vaccines is just an abstract concept for which one can choose to have or not with minimal consequences. The vaccination programs have become victims of their own success. I am reminded of the saying "Lest we forget"... history will repeat  itself.

I have had measles myself. Almost all children got measles at my time. It was like having a severe influenza. It lasted for several days and it was over. Measles causes severe complications in 1 in 2000 children. Taking vitamin A can halve the complications from measles. Today, children with allergies, asthma have to suffer all their life. The decline in infectious diseases began before the mass use of vaccines and was rather due to the improved nutrition and sanitation. 

On 11/18/2018 at 3:02 AM, koti said:

You may be interested to read the below papers on aluminum. Around 40% of children in developed countries have an immune disorder today (food allergies, asthma, eczema, autism etc. which are all immune related disorders). Why all this sickness? 

J Inorg Biochem. 2011 Nov;105(11):1489-99. doi: 10.1016/j.jinorgbio.2011.08.008. Epub 2011 Aug 23.

Do aluminum vaccine adjuvants contribute to the rising prevalence of autism?

Abstract

Autism spectrum disorders (ASD) are serious multisystem developmental disorders and an urgent global public health concern. Dysfunctional immunity and impaired brain function are core deficits in ASD. Aluminum (Al), the most commonly used vaccine adjuvant, is a demonstrated neurotoxin and a strong immune stimulator. Hence, adjuvant Al has the potential to induce neuroimmune disorders. When assessing adjuvant toxicity in children, two key points ought to be considered: (i) children should not be viewed as "small adults" as their unique physiology makes them much more vulnerable to toxic insults; and (ii) if exposure to Al from only few vaccines can lead to cognitive impairment and autoimmunity in adults, is it unreasonable to question whether the current pediatric schedules, often containing 18 Al adjuvanted vaccines, are safe for children? By applying Hill's criteria for establishing causality between exposure and outcome we investigated whether exposure to Al from vaccines could be contributing to the rise in ASD prevalence in the Western world. Our results show that: (i) children from countries with the highest ASD prevalence appear to have the highest exposure to Al from vaccines; (ii) the increase in exposure to Al adjuvants significantly correlates with the increase in ASD prevalence in the United States observed over the last two decades (Pearson r=0.92, p<0.0001); and (iii) a significant correlation exists between the amounts of Al administered to preschool children and the current prevalence of ASD in seven Western countries, particularly at 3-4 months of age (Pearson r=0.89-0.94, p=0.0018-0.0248). The application of the Hill's criteria to these data indicates that the correlation between Al in vaccines and ASD may be causal. Because children represent a fraction of the population most at risk for complications following exposure to Al, a more rigorous evaluation of Al adjuvant safety seems warranted.

Aluminium in brain tissue in autism

Show more
Under a Creative Commons license
open access
  Abstract

Autism spectrum disorder is a neurodevelopmental disorder of unknown aetiology. It is suggested to involve both genetic susceptibility and environmental factors including in the latter environmental toxins. Human exposure to the environmental toxin aluminium has been linked, if tentatively, to autism spectrum disorder. Herein we have used transversely heated graphite furnace atomic absorption spectrometry to measure, for the first time, the aluminium content of brain tissue from donors with a diagnosis of autism. We have also used an aluminium-selective fluor to identify aluminium in brain tissue using fluorescence microscopy. The aluminium content of brain tissue in autism was consistently high. The mean (standard deviation) aluminium content across all 5 individuals for each lobe were 3.82(5.42), 2.30(2.00), 2.79(4.05) and 3.82(5.17) μg/g dry wt. for the occipital, frontal, temporal and parietal lobes respectively. These are some of the highest values for aluminium in human brain tissue yet recorded and one has to question why, for example, the aluminium content of the occipital lobe of a 15 year old boy would be 8.74 (11.59) μg/g dry wt.? Aluminium-selective fluorescence microscopy was used to identify aluminium in brain tissue in 10 donors. While aluminium was imaged associated with neurones it appeared to be present intracellularly in microglia-like cells and other inflammatory non-neuronal cells in the meninges, vasculature, grey and white matter. The pre-eminence of intracellular aluminium associated with non-neuronal cells was a standout observation in autism brain tissue and may offer clues as to both the origin of the brain aluminium as well as a putative role in autism spectrum disorder.

Biopersistence and Brain Translocation of Aluminum Adjuvants of Vaccines

Aluminum oxyhydroxide (alum) is a crystalline compound widely used as an immunological adjuvant of vaccines. Concerns linked to the use of alum particles emerged following recognition of their causative role in the so-called macrophagic myofasciitis (MMF) lesion detected in patients with myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue/syndrome. MMF revealed an unexpectedly long-lasting biopersistence of alum within immune cells in presumably susceptible individuals, stressing the previous fundamental misconception of its biodisposition. We previously showed that poorly biodegradable aluminum-coated particles injected into muscle are promptly phagocytosed in muscle and the draining lymph nodes, and can disseminate within phagocytic cells throughout the body and slowly accumulate in brain. This strongly suggests that long-term adjuvant biopersistence within phagocytic cells is a prerequisite for slow brain translocation and delayed neurotoxicity. The understanding of basic mechanisms of particle biopersistence and brain translocation represents a major health challenge, since it could help to define susceptibility factors to develop chronic neurotoxic damage. Biopersistence of alum may be linked to its lysosome-destabilizing effect, which is likely due to direct crystal-induced rupture of phagolysosomal membranes. Macrophages that continuously perceive foreign particles in their cytosol will likely reiterate, with variable interindividual efficiency, a dedicated form of autophagy (xenophagy) until they dispose of alien materials. Successful compartmentalization of particles within double membrane autophagosomes and subsequent fusion with repaired and re-acidified lysosomes will expose alum to lysosomal acidic pH, the sole factor that can solubilize alum particles. Brain translocation of alum particles is linked to a Trojan horse mechanism previously described for infectious particles (HIV, HCV), that obeys to CCL2, signaling the major inflammatory monocyte chemoattractant.

3 hours ago, ritastrakosha said:

I have had measles myself. Almost all children got measles at my time. It was like having a severe influenza. It lasted for several days and it was over. Measles causes severe complications in 1 in 2000 children. Taking vitamin A can halve the complications from measles. Today, children with allergies, asthma have to suffer all their life. The decline in infectious diseases began before the mass use of vaccines and was rather due to the improved nutrition and sanitation. 

You may be interested to read the below papers on aluminum. Around 40% of children in developed countries have an immune disorder today (food allergies, asthma, eczema, autism etc. which are all immune related disorders). Why all this sickness? 

J Inorg Biochem. 2011 Nov;105(11):1489-99. doi: 10.1016/j.jinorgbio.2011.08.008. Epub 2011 Aug 23.

Do aluminum vaccine adjuvants contribute to the rising prevalence of autism?

Abstract

Autism spectrum disorders (ASD) are serious multisystem developmental disorders and an urgent global public health concern. Dysfunctional immunity and impaired brain function are core deficits in ASD. Aluminum (Al), the most commonly used vaccine adjuvant, is a demonstrated neurotoxin and a strong immune stimulator. Hence, adjuvant Al has the potential to induce neuroimmune disorders. When assessing adjuvant toxicity in children, two key points ought to be considered: (i) children should not be viewed as "small adults" as their unique physiology makes them much more vulnerable to toxic insults; and (ii) if exposure to Al from only few vaccines can lead to cognitive impairment and autoimmunity in adults, is it unreasonable to question whether the current pediatric schedules, often containing 18 Al adjuvanted vaccines, are safe for children? By applying Hill's criteria for establishing causality between exposure and outcome we investigated whether exposure to Al from vaccines could be contributing to the rise in ASD prevalence in the Western world. Our results show that: (i) children from countries with the highest ASD prevalence appear to have the highest exposure to Al from vaccines; (ii) the increase in exposure to Al adjuvants significantly correlates with the increase in ASD prevalence in the United States observed over the last two decades (Pearson r=0.92, p<0.0001); and (iii) a significant correlation exists between the amounts of Al administered to preschool children and the current prevalence of ASD in seven Western countries, particularly at 3-4 months of age (Pearson r=0.89-0.94, p=0.0018-0.0248). The application of the Hill's criteria to these data indicates that the correlation between Al in vaccines and ASD may be causal. Because children represent a fraction of the population most at risk for complications following exposure to Al, a more rigorous evaluation of Al adjuvant safety seems warranted.

Aluminium in brain tissue in autism

Show more
Under a Creative Commons license
open access
  Abstract

Autism spectrum disorder is a neurodevelopmental disorder of unknown aetiology. It is suggested to involve both genetic susceptibility and environmental factors including in the latter environmental toxins. Human exposure to the environmental toxin aluminium has been linked, if tentatively, to autism spectrum disorder. Herein we have used transversely heated graphite furnace atomic absorption spectrometry to measure, for the first time, the aluminium content of brain tissue from donors with a diagnosis of autism. We have also used an aluminium-selective fluor to identify aluminium in brain tissue using fluorescence microscopy. The aluminium content of brain tissue in autism was consistently high. The mean (standard deviation) aluminium content across all 5 individuals for each lobe were 3.82(5.42), 2.30(2.00), 2.79(4.05) and 3.82(5.17) μg/g dry wt. for the occipital, frontal, temporal and parietal lobes respectively. These are some of the highest values for aluminium in human brain tissue yet recorded and one has to question why, for example, the aluminium content of the occipital lobe of a 15 year old boy would be 8.74 (11.59) μg/g dry wt.? Aluminium-selective fluorescence microscopy was used to identify aluminium in brain tissue in 10 donors. While aluminium was imaged associated with neurones it appeared to be present intracellularly in microglia-like cells and other inflammatory non-neuronal cells in the meninges, vasculature, grey and white matter. The pre-eminence of intracellular aluminium associated with non-neuronal cells was a standout observation in autism brain tissue and may offer clues as to both the origin of the brain aluminium as well as a putative role in autism spectrum disorder.

Biopersistence and Brain Translocation of Aluminum Adjuvants of Vaccines

Aluminum oxyhydroxide (alum) is a crystalline compound widely used as an immunological adjuvant of vaccines. Concerns linked to the use of alum particles emerged following recognition of their causative role in the so-called macrophagic myofasciitis (MMF) lesion detected in patients with myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue/syndrome. MMF revealed an unexpectedly long-lasting biopersistence of alum within immune cells in presumably susceptible individuals, stressing the previous fundamental misconception of its biodisposition. We previously showed that poorly biodegradable aluminum-coated particles injected into muscle are promptly phagocytosed in muscle and the draining lymph nodes, and can disseminate within phagocytic cells throughout the body and slowly accumulate in brain. This strongly suggests that long-term adjuvant biopersistence within phagocytic cells is a prerequisite for slow brain translocation and delayed neurotoxicity. The understanding of basic mechanisms of particle biopersistence and brain translocation represents a major health challenge, since it could help to define susceptibility factors to develop chronic neurotoxic damage. Biopersistence of alum may be linked to its lysosome-destabilizing effect, which is likely due to direct crystal-induced rupture of phagolysosomal membranes. Macrophages that continuously perceive foreign particles in their cytosol will likely reiterate, with variable interindividual efficiency, a dedicated form of autophagy (xenophagy) until they dispose of alien materials. Successful compartmentalization of particles within double membrane autophagosomes and subsequent fusion with repaired and re-acidified lysosomes will expose alum to lysosomal acidic pH, the sole factor that can solubilize alum particles. Brain translocation of alum particles is linked to a Trojan horse mechanism previously described for infectious particles (HIV, HCV), that obeys to CCL2, signaling the major inflammatory monocyte chemoattractant.

Are you aware that Aluminium is the 3rd most common element on earth? Do you realize that the dosages of aluminium adjuvant present in vaccines are orders of magnitude lower than lethal dosage? Are you aware that you ingest more aluminium by drinking coke from a can than from a vaccine? Or when you breathe, or use aluminium foil for packing food. Frankly, I’m stunned to see you imply a link between vaccines and autism, it has been debunked countless times. Unbelievable. 

4 hours ago, ritastrakosha said:

Today, children with allergies, asthma have to suffer all their life.

True, but irrelevant.

children should not be viewed as "small adults" as their unique physiology makes them much more vulnerable to toxic insults;

Not always.

The faster metabolism of children means that in many cases they are less susceptible to toxicity.

As a case in point consider aluminium. One way in which the body can avoid damage from aluminium is to sequester it in bones. Babies and children are continuously producing more bone tissue as they grow so they are better placed than adults to trap this element harmlessly in bones.

The decline in infectious diseases began before the mass use of vaccines and was rather due to the improved nutrition and sanitation. 

If that was true then stopping vaccinations wouldn't lead to an increase in the incidence of- and harm from- measles.
But it has.

When reality does not agree with your ideas, it is not because reality has got it wrong.

if exposure to Al from only few vaccines can lead to cognitive impairment and autoimmunity in adults,

Nobody has shown that it can.
If I was the editor of that journal, I'd be embarrassed to publish something so poorly written

Edited by John Cuthber
Reassigned quotes properly

18 hours ago, John Cuthber said:

True, but irrelevant.

Not always.

The faster metabolism of children means that in many cases they are less susceptible to toxicity.

As a case in point consider aluminium. One way in which the body can avoid damage from aluminium is to sequester it in bones. Babies and children are continuously producing more bone tissue as they grow so they are better placed than adults to trap this element harmlessly in bones.

If that was true then stopping vaccinations wouldn't lead to an increase in the incidence of- and harm from- measles.
But it has.

When reality does not agree with your ideas, it is not because reality has got it wrong.

Nobody has shown that it can.
If I was the editor of that journal, I'd be embarrassed to publish something so poorly written

I was watching an interview with Chris Exley yesterday, who has studied aluminum for 35 years. He said that they haven't found in any other body parts such high levels of aluminum as in the glia of the brains of autistic children. Exceley has also done studies on aluminum and Alzheimer and says that the link is strong.  He is not funded by the industry, the states or the charities because there is no money in such study, on the contrary. Meanwhile his study has been downloaded 250,000 times.

Vaccines contribute to the decrease of epidemics, but their contribution is smaller than thought (much smaller according to some).

19 hours ago, koti said:

Are you aware that Aluminium is the 3rd most common element on earth? Do you realize that the dosages of aluminium adjuvant present in vaccines are orders of magnitude lower than lethal dosage? Are you aware that you ingest more aluminium by drinking coke from a can than from a vaccine? Or when you breathe, or use aluminium foil for packing food. Frankly, I’m stunned to see you imply a link between vaccines and autism, it has been debunked countless times. Unbelievable. 

In an international science conference  on vaccines held in Portugal this summer one of the scientists (Romain Gherardi?) was saying that compared to the injection route one would have to ingest 1 million times more aluminum to have the same accumulation of it in the immune cells. 

1 hour ago, ritastrakosha said:

In an international science conference  on vaccines held in Portugal this summer one of the scientists (Romain Gherardi?) was saying that compared to the injection route one would have to ingest 1 million times more aluminum to have the same accumulation of it in the immune cells. 

0,125mg to 0,85mg in a single dose of a vaccine. In 1 liter of a milk mix for newborns you will find 0,225mg. There is Al in breast milk, in water and in all foods you buy or grow. The numbers you heard are wrong by a a few orders of magnitude. The „injection route” argument used by all antivax crackpots is complete nonsense too and has been debunked countless times. I’m surprised that someone with a degree falls for this rhetoric. Then again, a title is lingering in my mind which makes things pretty clear:

”Rita Strakosha Links Gayness to Light Bulbs and Sleep Deprivation, Suggests Nap as Cure”

Edited by koti

He said that they haven't found in any other body parts such high levels of aluminum as in the glia of the brains of autistic children.

Do you understand that the high levels of aluminium may be because of the autism, rather than the other way round?

Also, let's have a look at this

On 12/8/2018 at 9:34 AM, ritastrakosha said:

The mean (standard deviation) aluminium content across all 5 individuals for each lobe were 3.82(5.42), 2.30(2.00), 2.79(4.05) and 3.82(5.17) μg/g dry wt. for the occipital, frontal, temporal and parietal lobes respectively.

OK, a typical brain is about 1.4 Kg

Of which, according to this

https://water.usgs.gov/edu/propertyyou.html

about 73% is water

So it's 17% "dry weight"- whatever that may be.

That's 378g of "stuff".

It's mainly from the frontal lobes

(Have a look at the data here

https://www.quora.com/Neuroanatomy-How-much-do-the-various-parts-of-the-brain-weigh-on-average-or-approximately-what-proportion-of-the-brain-is-each-part

if you don't believe me).
They average about 2.3 µg/g

So that's 870µg of aluminium in the brain.

But a typical vaccine only contains 125µg

So, unless every last drop of aluminium in a vaccine is transferred to the brain, it figures that 

MOST OF THE ALUMINIUM IN THE BRAIN IS FROM SOME OTHER SOURCE; THERE JUST ISN'T ENOUGH IN THE VACCINES.

Also, you seem to have ignored the important bit of what I posted.

Do you remember that you said "The decline in infectious diseases began before the mass use of vaccines and was rather due to the improved nutrition and sanitation. " and I pointed out that 

But it has.

Well, you need to address that.

Good luck.

2 hours ago, koti said:

0,125mg to 0,85mg in a single dose of a vaccine. In 1 liter of a milk mix for newborns you will find 0,225mg. There is Al in breast milk, in water and in all foods you buy or grow. The numbers you heard are wrong by a a few orders of magnitude. The „injection route” argument used by all antivax crackpots is complete nonsense too and has been debunked countless times. I’m surprised that someone with a degree falls for this rhetoric. Then again, a title is lingering in my mind which makes things pretty clear:

”Rita Strakosha Links Gayness to Light Bulbs and Sleep Deprivation, Suggests Nap as Cure”

I mean the injection route is 1 million times more efficient at increasing aluminum content in immune cells.  What does the title you cite make clear? Artificial light is a stress source. There is abundant research on this. There are multiple other stress sources linked to homosexuality, whom the journalist does not mention, perhaps because of feeling uncomfortable around them, like drug use for example? 

26 minutes ago, ritastrakosha said:

There are multiple other stress sources linked to homosexuality

You seem to be confusing your crackpot ideas about autism with your crackpot ideas about homosexuality. Maybe they are both caused by the aliens lizard people who rule the planet. It is all a plot by the Illuminati.

27 minutes ago, ritastrakosha said:

I mean the injection route is 1 million times more efficient at increasing aluminum content in immune cells.

Why are you talking about vaccines. I thought this week's "cause of autism" was painkillers. 

What will it be next week, strawberry ice cream?

34 minutes ago, ritastrakosha said:

I mean the injection route is 1 million times more efficient at increasing aluminum content in immune cells. 

No it is not:

"Dietary exposure to aluminum (usually as the citrate) results in small amounts of aluminum being absorbed from the gut (<1%) and reaching the bloodstream [4]. Following enteral absorption, aluminum is transported mainly in the plasma in association with the iron-binding protein transferrin [8]. Aluminum is distributed well throughout the body with the skeleton and lungs (due to inhalation exposures) containing the highest mass of aluminum (approximately 50% and 25% of the body burden, respectively). As for many divalent and polyvalent metals,the skeleton can be a longterm storage depot for aluminum, with the half-life of aluminum in bone being on the order of years [5]. It is anticipated that bone will serve as a stable depot for aluminum in infants, as well as adults, due to the increase in bone mass and volume that takes place during an infant’s rapid growth and development. With regard to the non-skeletal compartment, the half-life of aluminum in soft tissues such as the liver is short (<2 days), which indicates very little accumulation in these organs. The majority of bioavailable aluminum is excreted shortly after exposure, primarily in the urine [5], and there appears to be little difference in the renal clearance of aluminum in infants and adults at low exposures [9]. Although aluminum accumulates in the brain as well as bone over time, the concentration of aluminum in brain is lower than that in many other tissues of the body (e.g., liver, spleen), and only 1% of whole-body aluminum is present in the brain or central nervous system at any given time [8,5]"

"Assuming slow release of aluminum adjuvant from the site of injection into the systemic circulation, we have demonstrated that aluminum levels in infants are well below the minimal risk level curves for either median or low-birth weight babies. We also compared the body burden of aluminum contributed by vaccines with that contributed by diet. The body burden of aluminum from vaccines is not more than 2-fold higher than that received in the diet. While the contribution of vaccines to an infant’s aluminum body burden can be slightly higher than that of the dietary contribution in our model, the fact that the primary pool where the aluminum is residing, as a long-term storage depot, is likely to be skeletal and not a more sensitive soft organ system is reassuring [5]. Although aluminum toxicosis is known to occur in humans, it is found exclusively in individuals suffering from kidney disease or in those exposed to high levels of aluminum via occupational inhalation"

Source:  http://vaccinepapers.org/wp-content/uploads/FDA-aluminum-paper.pdf

What does the title you cite make clear? Artificial light is a stress source. There is abundant research on this. There are multiple other stress sources linked to homosexuality, whom the journalist does not mention, perhaps because of feeling uncomfortable around them, like drug use for example? 

I'm not even going to comment on this nonsense, I have too much respect for this site and I don't want to go off topic any further.

Edited by koti

1 hour ago, John Cuthber said:

It makes it clear that you are more interested in an "ideology" than in science.

I don`t understand you. What ideology? 

2 hours ago, Strange said:

You seem to be confusing your crackpot ideas about autism with your crackpot ideas about homosexuality. Maybe they are both caused by the aliens lizard people who rule the planet. It is all a plot by the Illuminati.

Why are you talking about vaccines. I thought this week's "cause of autism" was painkillers. 

What will it be next week, strawberry ice cream?

One way paracetamol is thought to contribute to autism is by depleting glutathione, which detoxifies (aluminum among others). Paracetamol is given after vaccination. 

29 minutes ago, ritastrakosha said:

One way paracetamol is thought to contribute to autism is by depleting glutathione, which detoxifies (aluminum among others). Paracetamol is given after vaccination. 

It might be the light bulbs too. Think about it, it's pretty bright in hospitals and pediatrician offices. Which just after a couple of steps brings us to an inevitable conclusion that Acetaminophen causes homosexuality.

Edited by koti

40 minutes ago, ritastrakosha said:

One way paracetamol is thought to contribute to autism

By whom?
Anyway, I'm still waiting for you to address what seems to be a fatal error in your hypothesis

5 hours ago, John Cuthber said:

Do you remember that you said "The decline in infectious diseases began before the mass use of vaccines and was rather due to the improved nutrition and sanitation. " and I pointed out that 

But it has.

Well, you need to address that.

Good luck.

That's the third time I have asked about it.

Edited by John Cuthber

10 minutes ago, John Cuthber said:

By whom?
Anyway, I'm still waiting for you to address what seems to be a fatal error in your hypothesis

That's the third time I have asked about it.

I answered you on that. Vaccinations have decreased epidemics but not to the extent that is claimed by the pharmaceutical industry. The decrease in infectious diseases began before vaccine use became widespread. 

Paracetamol is given after vaccination.

Really?

Most of the (mild or nonexistent) pain is at the time of vaccination.

A painkiller after vaccination would be IMO overmedication and I've certainly never been offered paracetamol or other painkiller for anything so trivial. Have you any actual evidence this happens?

The decrease in infectious diseases began before vaccine use became widespread. 

Yes.

We know

Vaccinations have decreased epidemics but not to the extent that is claimed by the pharmaceutical industry.

Well, when we stop vaccinating, the rates of infection skyrocket. That's the extent to which they were held in check by the vaccination programme.

Nothing the pharmaceutical industry says can affect the number of sick, blind or dead children that arise from people believing the antivaxer propaganda.
So, on one hand, you accept that vaccines work, but you also think they cause things like autism - for which which the numbers don't add up.

Did you consider science instead?

24 minutes ago, John Cuthber said:

Yes.

We know

Well, when we stop vaccinating, the rates of infection skyrocket. That's the extent to which they were held in check by the vaccination programme.

Nothing the pharmaceutical industry says can affect the number of sick, blind or dead children that arise from people believing the antivaxer propaganda.
So, on one hand, you accept that vaccines work, but you also think they cause things like autism - for which which the numbers don't add up.

Did you consider science instead?

I wonder how many antivaxers wouldn't have an anti-malarial jab before holidaying in Africa.

4 minutes ago, John Cuthber said:

All of them.

I also wouldn't.

Of course, if one actually existed...

In the meantime, keep taking  the tablets.

Malaria vaccine is a vaccine that is used to prevent malaria. The only approved vaccine as of 2015 is RTS,S. It requires four injections, 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malaria_vaccine

Nice editing. You missed a bit.
" It requires four injections, and has a relatively low efficacy"

From my point of view this is more relevant than a trial

"There's currently no vaccine available that offers protection against malaria, so it's very important to take antimalarial medication to reduce your chances of getting the disease"

from

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/malaria/prevention/