Conspiracy about Hitachi and young experiment

Yoon An

Did hitachi and young use other types of recieve planes, especially planes which is evenly far away from the light source like a partial circle?

I think dual property of light is just a joke. 

Moreover, bohr atomic model is quite unnatural. An atom has some sort of infinite energy source and pulls electrons?

Plus,In Schrodinger equation, i 'the complex number' can be a REAL one? Does anyone believe in that kind of theory as a scientist? I have another hyphothesis about those problems which makes more sense.

Maybe i am the only one who now realize those kind of theories are plain shit...

What is the "Hitachi and Young" experiment?

1 hour ago, Yoon An said:

I think dual property of light is just a joke. 

I don't suppose anyone cares what you think.

bohr atomic model is quite unnatural

Well it is wrong, if that is what you mean. But it can be a useful approximation for some cases.

Plus,In Schrodinger equation, i 'the complex number' can be a REAL one? Does anyone believe in that kind of theory as a scientist?

we use complex numbers in electrical and electronic engineering, in signal processing and in audio and optics. These are all real things, so your objection seems pretty hollow.

I have another hyphothesis about those problems which makes more sense.

Science is not about "making sense"; does your hypothesis make mathematical predictions that match observations? Does it do this better than the existing theory? 

If not, then no one is interested.

Maybe i am the only one who now realize those kind of theories are plain shit...

No, don't worry. There are plenty of other crackpots on science forums.

Particle nature of photon can be observed by naked eye in Photoelectric Effect.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photoelectric_effect

or Pair Production:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pair_production

Photons can have different energies/frequencies/wavelengths.

1 hour ago, Strange said:

What is the "Hitachi and Young" experiment?

He meant "Hitachi experiment" and "Young's experiment" separately.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PanqoHa_B6c

Edited by Sensei

1 minute ago, Sensei said:

He meant "Hitachi experiment" and "Young's experiment" separately.

I kind of thought he might, but I have never heard Hitachi's name in connection with this. So I have learned something new. Yay!

I'm not sure how anyone can object to Young's experiment. We can see interference between waves in general, and light in particular, in all sorts of contexts from the colour of butterfly wings to waves on the beach.

3 hours ago, Yoon An said:

Moreover, bohr atomic model is quite unnatural. An atom has some sort of infinite energy source and pulls electrons?

The Bohr model is known to be wrong, but it does not require an infinite energy source. 

Plus,In Schrodinger equation, i 'the complex number' can be a REAL one?

When you multiply by the complex conjugate, which you invariably do, you get a real result.

Does anyone believe in that kind of theory as a scientist? I have another hyphothesis about those problems which makes more sense.

Quite a few physicists. The theory works. 

Meanwhile, those of us actually using the theories find that they work pretty well.

Wait. if those equations can actually 'anticipate or calculate' approximate action of nature, they probably did the experiment first and make equations to fit for it. Just as Plank did.

I can not draw or share my new more-make-sense models because maybe this can bring me some fortunes if im right.

Just one more, Einstain says mass is energy and i think it is right. Of course mass can be represented as energy. but those time traveling ,parallel reality and relative atomic watch?? Who made those kind if SF joke?

Edited by Yoon An