A marxist analysis of mental disorders

kfburke39@gmail.com

Mental illness or mental disorders are a pseudo-scientific nonsensical linguistic term or device of capitalist coercion.

Math is the queen of the sciences and the current dominant ideology of mathematicians is the outdated idealistic Platonic one where mathematicians delusionally think they discover mathematics and that mathematics literally makeup the universe.Hegelian Marxist dialectical material mathematics realizes math is a human creation. This current delusion of the bulk of mathematicians slows the progress of mathematics and leads it down wrong ends. The DSM (bible of psychiatry) is called a statistical manual and it asserts the discovery of 'new mental illnesses' every revision to keep up with the needs of the false neo-liberal philosophy of the capitalist state. The APA 'discovers' mental illnesses like a Platonic mathematician 'discovers'  mathematics. 

John Ionnadis a biomedical researcher and former high school math star has published a paper "Why Most Published Research Findings are False". Ioannidis takes seriously that entire specialties of medical research are "null fields" . The problem is IMO that capitalist Platonic mathematics can never reflect reality and the statistical p-value significance test is easily penetrated by Capitalist corruption and fraud.

Mental illness or mental disorders do not literally exist and are a linguistic tool of capitalist oppression.

Edited by kfburke39@gmail.com

I am sympathetic to the view that some behaviours described as mental illness are nothing more than part of the natural spread of behaviour. However, what evidence do you have that schizophrenia is nothing more than a linguistic tool of those nasty capitalists?

The burden of proof is not on me it is on psychiatrists to prove it exists. Mental illness is a category error that is why it needs its own pseudo-scientific nosology separate from say neurology.

The current ostensible pretense theory of psychiatry is biomedical. I already showed that one can extend John Ioannidis' reasoning to show that the whole of psychiatry is a "null field". He does not necessarily claim that but one can modify his reasoning to show that.

In the age of big data looking at at a hundred thousand genes to see which which ones are associated with "schizophrenia" only 10 would pass the p-value test of statistical significance test. The other 99,990 ? They do not  appear to be significant but 1 in 20 of them or about 5,000 are going to pass the significance test. In other words in the "I found the Schizophrenia gene" results that get published there are 500 times as many easily identified bogus ones as ostensibly 'real ones'. However, the whole statistical p-significance test of capitalist scientists are subject to the  fraud colloquially known as the Baltimore Stock Broker scam. So Capitalists will never be able to prove that schizophrenia exists.

14 minutes ago, kfburke39@gmail.com said:

The burden of proof is not on me it is on psychiatrists to prove it exists.  

!

Moderator Note

Not according to the rules of this site. You own the burden of proof, and are required to provide evidence.

13 minutes ago, kfburke39@gmail.com said:

Firstly, I did not ask you to prove anything. I asked you to state what evidence you had to support your general assertion. The evidence" you have provided appears to consist of two parts:

• I did not ask you about any potential genetic link related to schizophrenia, so your comments on statistical genetic analysis are irrelevant.
  • Strident agenda driven rhetoric does not constitute evidence.

Most intelligent people understand that launching into such emotionally charged rhetoric, where bold assertions and wild accussations are used to cover up the lack of substance, are not the way to convince ones audience. I therefore conclude you are most likely trolling.

51 minutes ago, swansont said:
!

Moderator Note

Not according to the rules of this site. You own the burden of proof, and are required to provide evidence.

Alright you are a capitalist oppressor. What if told you Marxists have nuclear weapons hidden in Manhattan and hopefully they ignite them to help terrorize you ?

51 minutes ago, Area54 said:

Firstly, I did not ask you to prove anything. I asked you to state what evidence you had to support your general assertion. The evidence" you have provided appears to consist of two parts:

• I did not ask you about any potential genetic link related to schizophrenia, so your comments on statistical genetic analysis are irrelevant.
  • Strident agenda driven rhetoric does not constitute evidence.

Most intelligent people understand that launching into such emotionally charged rhetoric, where bold assertions and wild accussations are used to cover up the lack of substance, are not the way to convince ones audience. I therefore conclude you are most likely trolling.

Whatever hopefully north korea nukes the shit out somewhere you live.

37 minutes ago, kfburke39@gmail.com said:

Alright you are a capitalist oppressor. What if told you Marxists have nuclear weapons hidden in Manhattan and hopefully they ignite them to help terrorize you ?

Nice.

4 minutes ago, MigL said:

Anarchism is all the rage these days.

I think the Young People have moved on to anarcho-syndicalism. But it is probably just a phase.

1 hour ago, kfburke39@gmail.com said:

Alright you are a capitalist oppressor.

The services of this site are made available without charge so that seems a rather irrational objection.

14 hours ago, swansont said:
!

Moderator Note

You are , relatively speaking, mentally retarded compared to me. How you became a moderator here I dunno.I guess this site is full of morons since they put up with you.

Logically the burden proof is not on me. This has been demonstrated philosophically by philosopher/mathematician Bertrand Russell in his famous tea pot analogy. The rules of this site are illogical and you are a tyrannical mental midget that has moved my post unreasonably to speculations.

When the capitalist system asserts that someone is mentally ill or has a mental disorder it is not a scientific proposition but a political proposition. Mental illness or mental disorders are theoretically and practically unfalsifiable propositions so they are not scientific That is how Bertrand Russell's analogy applies here.

12 hours ago, Strange said:

"The services of this site are made available without charge so that seems a rather irrational objection."

I was anticipating being banned. He did not ban me but he did the underhanded thing of quarantining my post speculations. He might have banned if I did not call him a capitalist oppressor.

14 hours ago, kfburke39@gmail.com said:

"madness" in various forms was well documented before there were any psychiatrists (or capitalists).

So there is no way they could have invented it.

You are the one making an extraordinary claim and you are the one who has to supply extraordinary proof.

Doing so may well convince us that you are right.

Being rude to the mods will not.

Edited by John Cuthber

13 hours ago, kfburke39@gmail.com said:

!

Moderator Note

I'd say you have changed the topic of the discussion.

!

Moderator Note

What a wonderful sentiment. Don't start up another thread on this topic. (any of these topics)