Hijack from Maths are wrong?

1x0

14 hours ago, 1x0 said:

I think I work on the most simple math in the know universe. 0 1

I always have a reference point to compare information to and I have to say it works awsome in the praxis because I understand my patients problems from any perspective while you can not clearly enough describe a simple mathematical axiomatisation supported with a physical example which I can not confute. 

So I am pretty fine wondering around about value recognition and try to understand how scientists recognize different values. I have the right to chat around, I learn(ed) the rules, it is a forum and I do not force anyone on anything, I ask questions and I make few suggestions which you can deny reasonably. I am all good with that. I am here to learn which is one purpose of life after all.  

!

Moderator Note

1x0
You were told not to bring this up again.

Everyone else
The proper response to this is to report the transgression (hijacking) and let the staff take care of it rather than argue tangential points and disparage the poster.