Can a cell have two nuclei?

Hello everyone! It’s been a while since Ive mad an appearance on here, sorry! I finally got my microscope light working again and started looking at some preprepared slides I had. I have one of the epidermis to an onion bulb as they have pretty large easy to see cells. Upon observing it looked like one cell has two nuclei!? Am I right on this? Is it normal? Why? The first image attached is the normal one with the cell of interest in the center of the circle. The second image has been enhanced to see the two red spots easier.

Thanks.

6F321F4E-3E3F-461D-94C1-6D541EE49024.jpeg

CC906650-B95F-4176-ACD3-14618CF04FB0.jpeg

A simple DuckDuckGo search <two nuclei in cell> returned this from wikipedia.

Extract:

Binucleated cells are cells that contain two nuclei. This type of cell is most commonly found in cancer cells and may arise from a variety of causes. Binucleation can be easily visualized through staining and microscopy. In general, binucleation has negative effects on cell viability and subsequent mitosis.

They also occur physiologically in hepatocytes, chondrocytes and in fungi (dikaryon).