The understanding of the theory of relativity is correct because it is the mainstream?

YuanShenhao

The theory of relativity is considered correct because it has passed all of the tests we have tried. To the limit of our ability to run such tests, it is correct.

The discussion restriction of whether not something is mainstream is a local one (i.e. this discussion board), for sorting purposes. A theory does not become mainstream without a lot of supporting evidence, and readers who may not be able to tell the difference deserve the expectation that discussions in a science forum has the backing of this evidence. The best answer that is available.

If you think some mainstream theory is wrong, and that you have an alternative, the discussion goes in Speculations, and such untested ideas should not be floated in the mainstream science sections. Part of this is because so far, every person who has objected has made some fatal error in their analysis. And we aren't going to have erroneous material posted as mainstream science if we can help it.

In order to prove that A needs to use B, in order to prove that B needs to use A, this is the AB dead cycle. The mainstream understanding of the twin paradox is the typical AB dead cycle. It is hoped that researchers can jump out of this cycle and correctly understand the theory of relativity.

The theory of relativity is correct, but the mainstream is wrong in the twin paradox of interpretation.

NO SPACE NO COMPARE

My paper : The Derivation of Relativity Theory from Twins Paradox has been mathematically deducing this process, proving that SPACE is a key reference, if you have read my paper carefully.

https://www.scienceforums.net/topic/113036-the-derivation-of-relativity-theory-from-twins-paradox/

10 minutes ago, YuanShenhao said:

In order to prove that A needs to use B, in order to prove that B needs to use A, this is the AB dead cycle. The mainstream understanding of the twin paradox is the typical AB dead cycle. It is hoped that researchers can jump out of this cycle and correctly understand the theory of relativity.

The theory of relativity is correct, but the mainstream is wrong in the twin paradox of interpretation.

NO SPACE NO COMPARE

My paper : The Derivation of Relativity Theory from Twins Paradox has been mathematically deducing this process, proving that SPACE is a key reference, if you have read my paper carefully.

https://www.scienceforums.net/topic/113036-the-derivation-of-relativity-theory-from-twins-paradox/

You have a thread for that, obviously.

Stop opening new threads to talk about it.