Hijack from DOJ and FBI under attack

waitforufo

Why does it never occur to any of you that the branch of government under attack is the executive branch?  Yeah, I get that you don't like Trump but he is the President of the United States.  He has been under investigation for over a year and nothing on Trump has been uncovered.  Nothing of importance has even been leaked.  The only Russia collusion that has been found has been between the Democratic party, the Hillary campaign, or the Clinton charity.  Having the press as your political ally has burred those stories, but maybe this FISA report will change that.  If it is just BS it will only make Trump look bad, so what are you worried about?

Look, any thinking person knows what this is all about.  The goal of all these investigations is simply to stymie Trumps agenda.  As far as I can tell, the main problem Trump's opponents have with his agenda is that Trump believes that capitalism can cure our woes and that government action is always designed to hobble capitalism.  Also  Trump believes that entrepreneurs deserve the wealth they create and should be respected by our citizens, not demonize as the 1%.  

The core problem for Trump's opponents is that his policies might work. That would prove the fallacy of their approach to improving the lives of people.  To prevent that from happening Trump's opponents are working hard to make sure his presidency has no accomplishments regardless if they would benefit the country or the world.  The sad part about that is Trump's opponents could get a lot of what they want, things that would improve the country, if they would simply bargain with Trump.  They are so committed to the governmental path, based on less is better for everyone as long as government is in control to make sure their is 'fairness' that any demonstration that capitalism does more, helps more, and improves prosperity just can't be allowed to happen.

Your own topic title is "DOJ and FBI under attack."   So what is with the rant on racism?  I find this to be a common trend on this forum.  You are essentially saying that if you don't agree with me on the topic of this subject, then I'm a racist.  Since this is a family forum,  I'll reserve my response. 

1 minute ago, waitforufo said:

He has been under investigation for over a year and nothing on Trump has been uncovered.

It is difficult to say that there is nothing if so far four people close to the administration and campaign have been indicted and/or plead guilty. In most investigations I would presume that this alone would create cause to look deeper into a given organization. Who in the Clinton  campaign was arrested due to dealings with Russia?

On 1/30/2018 at 9:07 AM, swansont said:
!

Moderator Note

Split from here

Now, how about backing up your claims?

You must skip a lot of news stories in your local news papers and major broadcast media  Even my local paper, The Spokesman Review, covers them.  The FBI criminally leaking documents,  FBI agents loosing 5 months of texts between FBI agents who were found to be discussing a secret society that would be working against the president  Then we have McCabe abusing FISA for improper serveillance  of US citizens.  I could go on and on but why?  You stopped reading a long time ago.

But at least your media heros like Michael Wolff painting your side in honor by claiming that Nikki Hayley and Donald Trump are having an affair during the era of #me too. he best part of that was Hillary Clinton throwing weight behind the claim.  

Is there no limit to your depravity.  Have you no decency. Nothing but low lives.

Did you actually read on any of those stories? Searching the Spokesman review I found this article regarding a secret society:

“There’s a text exchange between these two FBI agents” – Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, who had originally been on Robert Mueller’s Russia probe – “saying that perhaps this is the first meeting of the ‘secret society,’ ” Gowdy announced. “I’m going to want to know what secret society are you talking about.”

A secret society! The Illuminati? The Carbonari? Or perhaps the dreaded Rigatoni? Or, um, maybe, given that Strzok and Page were lovers, their text was actually a joke or a flirtation.

Gowdy’s sidekick, Rep. John Ratcliffe, R-Texas, allowed that “there may have been a secret society,” but “I’m not saying that actually happened.”

I have trouble finding articles outlining criminal leaks by the FBI, and the lost texts were recovered. But yes, obviously folks don't see things your way not because of the fact that even your sources contradict you, but clearly because people are not reading up on things. Also,  I cannot remember anyone else bringing up salacious details from Wolff's book other than you. It rather seems to me that you are busy fighting windmills of straw at this point.

10 minutes ago, CharonY said:

It rather seems to me that you are busy fighting windmills of straw at this point.

waitforufo has never shown good listening skills, and long ago resorted to fallacies to prop up weak, uninformed partisan rants. It's all been sermons lobbed over the barbed-wire-covered back fence for several years now. If you bring this up though, you're a left-wing demonizer who eats the babies the Clintons personally sacrifice to Satan.

1 hour ago, waitforufo said:

You must skip a lot of news stories in your local news papers and major broadcast media  Even my local paper, The Spokesman Review, covers them.  The FBI criminally leaking documents,  FBI agents loosing 5 months of texts between FBI agents who were found to be discussing a secret society that would be working against the president  Then we have McCabe abusing FISA for improper serveillance  of US citizens.  I could go on and on but why?  You stopped reading a long time ago.

But at least your media heros like Michael Wolff painting your side in honor by claiming that Nikki Hayley and Donald Trump are having an affair during the era of #me too. he best part of that was Hillary Clinton throwing weight behind the claim.  

Is there no limit to your depravity.  Have you no decency. Nothing but low lives.

!

Moderator Note

I take the lack of links as a "No, I will not follow the rules"