Is there any reason this Quantum Telegraph couldn’t work?

TakenItSeriously

definition of the Observer effect (physics) - Wikipedia

“In physics, the observer effect is the fact that simply observing a situation or phenomenon necessarily changes that phenomenon”

definition of Quantum entanglement - Wikipedia

“In quantum physics, entangled particles remain connected so that actions performed on one affect the other, even when separated by great distances. The phenomenon so riled Albert Einstein he called it "spooky action at a distance.”

Therefore based on the above two definitions, the observer effect changes the state of one side which must change on the other side through entanglement.

The setup:

Alice and Bob are located at opposite ends of an entangled stream such as entangled lasers through a splitter in opposite phase.

At each end the laser passes through a dual slit.

Since we can use streams, we eliminate much of the noise issues through large sample size,

Bob and Alice each have a detector set up next to a slit that are both default in the off position.

therefore with no observation made about particles through slits at either end, then poth sides see a wave pattern.

Next assume Alice turns her detector on and the pattern changes to a clumped distribution.

Because the particles are entangled, then Bob should also see a change to a clumped distribution.

next Alice turns her detector off and the pattern at both ends is an interference pattern….

e.g.

A(0)⇔B(0) ⇒ 0⇔0

A(1)⇔B(0) ⇒ 1⇔1

A(0)⇔B(0) ⇒ 0⇔0

A(1)⇔B(0) ⇒ 1⇔1

Bob receives a 4 bit message: 0,1,0,1

Similarly, Bob may respond turning his detector on or off to communicat using binary.

e.g.

A(0)⇔B(0) ⇒ 0⇔0

A(0)⇔B(1) ⇒ 1⇔1

A(0)⇔B(1) ⇒ 1⇔1

A(0)⇔B(0) ⇒ 0⇔0

Alice receives a 4 bit message: 0, 1, 1, 0

Another way we might think of it is as the inverse of a quantum erasor.

Quantum Erasors: uses 1 dual slit to produce dual entangled paths which cancels out the time component.

Entangled observer effect: uses 1 entangled stream pair and two dual slits to cancel out the distance component.

EPR uses 1 entangled particle pair and a dual observer effect which cancels out the information component.

Notice the three way symmetry.

I predict that this will become the key model that corrects Nash Equilibrium, flips our upside down economy, converge the diverging two party system, completes the scientific method.

Edited by TakenItSeriously

Notice that full duplex transmission works here:
Assume Alice and Bob transmit their message simultaneously:

prediction: with both detectors on, then in order for information to be conserved, it must produce an interference pattern for both Alice and Bob as if neither were making an observation.

Thus we arrive at Bell’s algorithm for calculating results of sameness or difference. I believe that one of the QE problems also demonstrates this where dual observations restores the wave.
diff =1
same = 0
A(1) ⇔ B(0) = 1
A(0) ⇔ B(1) = 1
A(1) ⇔ B(1) = 0 
A(0) ⇔ B(0) = 0

to decode Alices message Bob applies the commutative property to decode Alices message. 
(B,R) = A
 (0,1) = 1
 (1,1) = 0
 (1,0) = 1
 (0,0) = 0

I’m actually pretty confident that it should work.

Some of you may recall that I was trying to introduce a new logical model for a TOE some time ago. (which actually converged some time last year). I was having too much time showing it as a single model because that was the most convincing aspects of the three new symmetries. How amazingly well that all concepts would weve together. Beutiful to see in hindsite, but too large to easily explain in fore-site.

You may also recall, that I had based 1/3 of the TOE on a differential transmission line model from HSDD (Think twisted pair model for Gigabit Ethernet) back in the mid nineties after I had solved the paradigm shift in HSDD (1993, validated in 2002).

So now you can see the differential transmission line actually becomes a working model using the Quantum Telegraph, that cancels out the time component of the differential wave.

It explained where the anti-matter went, and all the Quantum effects and EPR paradox, etc.

Note, I had renamed the theory as the Missing Spacetime symmetries, then renamed it again to

The Missing Spacetime Symmetries of Noethers (first) Theorem which predicts all of the symmetries, but that they are linked to their conservation laws. So this model is clearly linked to the conservation of matter.

Completing the SR symmetry is linked to the conservation of information accross the rotation of spacetime, from -c to c of the observable Universe Horrizon, and completing the GR model is linked to the conservation of energy accross the Event Horrizon of Black Holes.

And they were tied to the dual helix model which was the first model I had created back then as a improved particle wave model for light, that could explain how light self propagated through the vacuum of space without needing the Aether, because each wave was differential or had a net zero energy, and were self referencing in both dimensions like the Ligo experiment.

4CD818D3-6399-422D-A2F2-CBF8D94BAFB1.gif.c1f092d762f7ef0d3a8124b01e9a4dae.gif

Figure 1: A Dual Particle Helix model with entangled matter and antimatter in opposite domains of time, 180° phase shifted.which explained Quantum Spin and Intrinsic dipole moments, and much more.

The dual particle helix actually makes far more sense when explained at the Big Bang.

However, I bring it up just to show how the transmission line ties to the Quantum Telegraph.How the differential time ties into the cancelation of time in quantum erasors, and how the symmetries you begin to see in the OP tie into the symmetries of Noethers Theorem. It’s just an example of how everything connects to everything, which BTW is way too complex and elegant for me to figure out. Meaning the models just revealed itself through epiphany, which BTW is a kind of God speaking to you kind of experience to explain some of those in the past like Srinivasa Ramanujen who claimed that his mathematical solutions came to him from god.

Call it epiphanies that cause the convergence of the Universe model or solutions given to him from god, I think may amount to about the same thing. It may eventually unify certain religions and philosophies as well, but I dont want to get too deeply into that.

What those epiphanies also do which was kind of my hope since I started, is that their were a finite number of proper analogs in the universe for all mathematical models of closed systems. And the TOE would contain all such proper analogs. And we would then be able to solve all problems through epiphanies. And the epiphanic mechanism is simply pattern recognition of the subconscious mind.

So, that’s why I’ve been posting solutions to unsolved problems, as a kind of evidence for the TOE. or as credibility anyway.

e.g. the Prime Factor Harmonic Matrix, the Balance paradox, Achilies Tortois paradox, The Traveling Salsema (which isnt a solution to the shortest path but a shortcut to a pretty efficient path i.e. bottom nth percentile making it fine for efficient use in industrial applications.

So just to show how crazy, it is.

The convergence experience was like I just had many epiphanies at once, which was a very surreal experience. So to test it, I decided to think up the most insanely impossible kind of problems I could think of, which of course was transporters the StarTrek series.

Why not, if Im going to prove the negative of the assumption I had to start from an impossible goal and work my way down to anreasonable goal.  It didnt matter, I instantly saw the solutions for the first two parts and the back bone and all ingredients for the rest all come together.

The first was infinite data compression which Is close via the Prime Factor Harmonic Matrix. The second was Quantum Teleportation which just occured to me today. The third was already solved in the dual helix model as the backbone that ties everything togethr.

Then matter, particle, wave, energy, information are all the ingredients for finishing the problem. So for something I tried to imagine as impossible now looks probable in some distant future. So I think that failed attempt is still pretty strong and all the smaller solutions that were either solved or effectively solved was also pretty strong evidence for a TOE that works.

So why am I stempping out on such a crazy limb. Because as many of you know Ive been claiming to have been harrassed by the NSA for over five years now but it goes back much farther than that. They are the master manipulators and I’ve nevernhad a single choice in my life. which I’ve scattered all over the internet. 

I’ve also become familiar with their methods. i.e., whenever people go rediculous measures to force you into taking a specific vector. Thats always when they drop a safe on your head that just looks like bum luck.

I’ve been trying to tie up all potential problems but thats an impossible task with infinite options for the NSA, though a life time of altruism which I had committed my life to at 17. isnt going to help their cause. A life time of friends will be able to corroborate that fact to any media outlet. 

And donating the IP that I owned for HSDD which saved the tech world from being stuck at pre-millennium tech. that I really could use by the way. but rather than arisk a monopoly, It was given to hundreds of companies around the globe. While I scrape by on below poverty level budget. Because the only way to establish trust is to commit to sacrifice and I’m just saying all of my sacrifices are pretty indellible.

Finally, why crazy (potentially true) assertions is my only strategy is, that it’s not only my hail mary, to call for support. It’s my protection against crazy bum luck from smacking me in the face from now to whenever.

While, I think I’ve made enough inroads to show that while they’re clearly not finished,, their not so crazy and they do have merrit for solving humanities biggest problems.

So crazy predictions when facing the end game against an infinitely superrior opponent is my hail marry, and my call for support to begin doing some major good in the world because the Theory of Everything really is prophetically named.

Besides I made a friendly bet that I would solve the GUT as we called it back when I was eight with my brother who thought I was crazy for saying it, though he refused the bet anyway, because he knew  I only bet on sure things.

10 hours ago, TakenItSeriously said:

definition of the Observer effect (physics) - Wikipedia

“In physics, the observer effect is the fact that simply observing a situation or phenomenon necessarily changes that phenomenon”

definition of Quantum entanglement - Wikipedia

“In quantum physics, entangled particles remain connected so that actions performed on one affect the other, even when separated by great distances. The phenomenon so riled Albert Einstein he called it "spooky action at a distance.”

Therefore based on the above two definitions, the observer effect changes the state of one side which must change on the other side through entanglement.

Those are not definitions, those are descriptions.

In entanglement, the state of the particles is undetermined. Having an observer change the state has no meaning.

Alice and Bob are located at opposite ends of an entangled stream such as entangled lasers through a splitter in opposite phase.

At each end the laser passes through a dual slit.

Since we can use streams, we eliminate much of the noise issues through large sample size,

Bob and Alice each have a detector set up next to a slit that are both default in the off position.

therefore with no observation made about particles through slits at either end, then poth sides see a wave pattern.

Next assume Alice turns her detector on and the pattern changes to a clumped distribution.

Because the particles are entangled, then Bob should also see a change to a clumped distribution.

next Alice turns her detector off and the pattern at both ends is an interference pattern….

What is the entangled property, and how do you observe a pattern when the detectors are off?

6 hours ago, swansont said:

Those are not definitions, those are descriptions.

In entanglement, the state of the particles is undetermined. Having an observer change the state has no meaning.

What is the entangled property, and how do you observe a pattern when the detectors are off?

Its based on the observer effect in the dual slit experiment. the entangled property would be the particle/wave state. The observed pattern is the the clumped distribution or the interference pattern, so you actually only observe the evidence left behind by the particle or the wave, i.e. photons hitting a piecemof film. The detectors observe the slit that the particles pass through.

10 minutes ago, EdEarl said:

Oh, you want to send Morse Code through a quantum communications device. Sure, should be possible and not too difficult.

Sure, either morse code or binary if you keyed it to a computer. The pattern detector could also be computerized.

7 minutes ago, EdEarl said:

Computers convert keystrokes into key codes. Key codes are translated into values stored in memory and sometimes saved as a file. Utilities already create ASCII files, for example .txt files.

Sure once the quantum application is verified, current technology can do anything we want with enough money, I could imagine a serries of space probes relaying live remote control of bots on mars for example

28 minutes ago, TakenItSeriously said:

Its based on the observer effect in the dual slit experiment. the entangled property would be the particle/wave state.

How do you entangle the particle and wave state?

28 minutes ago, TakenItSeriously said:

The observed pattern is the the clumped distribution or the interference pattern, so you actually only observe the evidence left behind by the particle or the wave, i.e. photons hitting a piecemof film. The detectors observe the slit that the particles pass through.

You said it was a detector, which was turned off.

5 minutes ago, TakenItSeriously said:

Sure once the quantum application is verified, current technology can do anything we want with enough money, I could imagine a serries of space probes relaying live remote control of bots on mars for example

If you expect quantum entanglement to make possible instant communications, then you haven't considered how you will get a stream of entangled particles that are half of an entangled pair from Earth to Mars so you can use them on Mars. Suppose you have enough for one message on Mars and send that message. Now you are back to light speed for communications, and slower to move mass. For some reason, I suspect it is not possible to send entangled photons from Earth and save them in a deep freeze until you need to use them.

20 minutes ago, swansont said:

How do you entangle the particle and wave state?

You said it was a detector, which was turned off.

Its just the classic dual slit experiment. So the easy way would be to use lasers that went through a beam splitter and to create entangled phase rotations.

So when the light passes through dual slits at Bob’s location, detectors at Alices location are switched on/off to send a message. bob sees either an intrference pattern i.e. a wave state, or a dual normal distribution, i.e. a particle 

8 minutes ago, EdEarl said:

If you expect quantum entanglement to make possible instant communications, then you haven't considered how you will get a stream of entangled particles that are half of an entangled pair from Earth to Mars so you can use them on Mars. Suppose you have enough for one message on Mars and send that message. Now you are back to light speed for communications, and slower to move mass. For some reason, I suspect it is not possible to send entangled photons from Earth and save them in a deep freeze until you need to use them.

Of course the problem would be technically difficult, but you would rely on line of site communication. So you might need to have a series of satelites orbiting the sun for relay stations. By LOS, I mean entangled communication where the probes are both the entangled sources and the transmitting or receiving stations. i.e. every other probe would switch rolls.

7 minutes ago, TakenItSeriously said:

Of course the problem would be technically difficult, but you would rely on line of site communication. So you might need to have a series of satelites orbiting the sun for relay stations.

I think it is impossible, not just difficult. But why?

35 minutes ago, EdEarl said:

I think it is impossible, not just difficult. But why?

I wouldnt know whats technically impossible. If someone were to describe the GPS system, I would have thought it was impossible. Or if it was for the sensitiveity for LIGO same thing. In fact I recall when one of my brothers was asking me about a super sensitive time synchronization project, or how I would solve it, which for all I know, it might have actually been for LIGO. I told him the most sensitive timing in electronics would be for the allignment of  differential signals creating something called jitter if misalligned. Of cours visible light has a much higher frequency so essentially the diffrential aspect scales to any scale.

Ironically, I don’t think he took my idea that seriously, thinking it was too different in terms of scale.

45 minutes ago, TakenItSeriously said:

Its just the classic dual slit experiment. So the easy way would be to use lasers that went through a beam splitter and to create entangled phase rotations.

How is this entanglement?

How does one entangle something that is not a property of the thing being detected?  For a photon I can entangle polarization states. We have orthogonal polarization states we can entangle. If not entangled, I can prepare photons in a particular polarization state. 

But particle vs wave is not a quantum state. For that, what I measure depends on the way I detect it. It's not something encoded into the photon, or a correlation between photons.

36 minutes ago, swansont said:

How is this entanglement?

How does one entangle something that is not a property of the thing being detected?  For a photon I can entangle polarization states. We have orthogonal polarization states we can entangle. If not entangled, I can prepare photons in a particular polarization state. 

But particle vs wave is not a quantum state. For that, what I measure depends on the way I detect it. It's not something encoded into the photon, or a correlation between photons.

For entangled particles, the entanglement is inclusive to all properties. All that’s required is how the entanglement is prepared.This describes the ways that entangled particles can be prepared.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/chadorzel/2017/02/28/how-do-you-create-quantum-entanglement/

Also look up how quantum erasers work. They are all very complicated setups but at their core its a dual slit and entangled light beams. Again its the inverse opposite of this setup.

20 hours ago, TakenItSeriously said:

For entangled particles, the entanglement is inclusive to all properties. All that’s required is how the entanglement is prepared.This describes the ways that entangled particles can be prepared.

No, it's not. If I entangle the spin of two electrons, the mass (for example) is not entangled.

Wave vs particle is not a property.

I don't need a primer on entanglement. But you should read it.

"You have two particles, each of which can be in one of two states, and put them in a state where their states are indeterminate, but correlated"

wave vs particle are not states, and there's no correlation.

Also look up how quantum erasers work. They are all very complicated setups but at their core its a dual slit and entangled light beams. Again its the inverse opposite of this setup.

Yes, there is actual entanglement in those experiments. Not what you're describing.

23 hours ago, swansont said:

No, it's not. If I entangle the spin of two electrons, the mass (for example) is not entangled.

Wave vs particle is not a property.

I don't need a primer on entanglement. But you should read it.

"You have two particles, each of which can be in one of two states, and put them in a state where their states are indeterminate, but correlated"

wave vs particle are not states, and there's no correlation.

Yes, there is actual entanglement in those experiments. Not what you're describing.

You claim that there is no correlation between the patterns that are registered between Bob and Alice

But according to the Copenhagen interpretation there should be correlation.

example: 
If an entangled particle is detected passing through Alice's right slit.
This is a measurement of position in the horrizontal axes.
Therefore its entangled partner should be passing through Bob’s left slit.

12 hours ago, TakenItSeriously said:

You claim that there is no correlation between the patterns that are registered between Bob and Alice

I have not mention Bob or Alice.

But according to the Copenhagen interpretation there should be correlation.

example: 
If an entangled particle is detected passing through Alice's right slit.
This is a measurement of position in the horrizontal axes.
Therefore its entangled partner should be passing through Bob’s left slit.

That has nothing to do with wave vs particle. Position entanglement is possible, but I don't see how you're doing that here. You've cited very little in the way of physics, done a lot of waving of hands, and not done much in the way of addressing my objections. 

On 1/27/2018 at 5:43 AM, swansont said:

I have not mention Bob or Alice.

That has nothing to do with wave vs particle. Position entanglement is possible, but I don't see how you're doing that here. You've cited very little in the way of physics, done a lot of waving of hands, and not done much in the way of addressing my objections. 

Entangled particles are the equal opposites of each other. 

It would be the light beam equivalent of this:

3AB925E3-FA95-4644-A492-1E3AF30ABB68.png

(not to scale)

So detection of a particle going through one slit defines particles through (or not through) any other slit. Detecting either case causes a particle pattern.

5 hours ago, TakenItSeriously said:

No, they're not. Entangled particles have some property (normally one which is in a superposition) which is correlated. 

7 hours ago, TakenItSeriously said:

This is, at best, a pop-sci explanation of a misunderstanding (or a misunderstanding of a pop-sci explanation) of entanglement. But as Klaynos explains, it's wrong. Two electrons can be entangled in the same spin state. They would be identical to each other. They could be entangled into opposite spin states, too.

On 1/28/2018 at 7:50 PM, TakenItSeriously said:

It would be the light beam equivalent of this:

3AB925E3-FA95-4644-A492-1E3AF30ABB68.png

(not to scale)

So detection of a particle going through one slit defines particles through (or not through) any other slit. Detecting either case causes a particle pattern.

On 1/29/2018 at 1:01 AM, Klaynos said:

No, they're not. Entangled particles have some property (normally one which is in a superposition) which is correlated. 

On 1/29/2018 at 3:07 AM, swansont said:

This is, at best, a pop-sci explanation of a misunderstanding (or a misunderstanding of a pop-sci explanation) of entanglement. But as Klaynos explains, it's wrong. Two electrons can be entangled in the same spin state. They would be identical to each other. They could be entangled into opposite spin states, too.

You’re both right of course. I mis-wrote my example.

I meant to say that it was the light beam equivalent of an electron positron symmetry that was just easier to represent.

Never the less, the point is that their positions are correlated, i.e. Alice knows the relative positions of both particles. therefore it must produce a dual distribution pattern on both sides.