Time can dilate- Can it constrict as well?

When a mass is moving at high enough velocities, time slows down.

Why is only forward slowing motion allowed through spacetime?

I'm no mathematician but I thought Newton's & Einstein's equations were time reversible as a consequence of t^2

Wave functions in quantum mechanics evolve in a reversible deterministic manner unless a measurement alters the behavior irreversible.

So if your spaceship had a invisibility cloak, no measuring devices, you wore a blindfold and somehow mastered a conscious telepathic connection to pilot the ship, could you travel the backwards arrow in time?

If so would this only be measurable by a clock or would our pilot also actually age faster?

28 minutes ago, OroborosEmber said:

When a mass is moving at high enough velocities, time slows down.

Any velocity, actually. 

28 minutes ago, OroborosEmber said:

Why is only forward slowing motion allowed through spacetime?

I don't understand the question. The direction of motion doesn't make any difference to how much time is slowed.

29 minutes ago, OroborosEmber said:

Wave functions in quantum mechanics evolve in a reversible deterministic manner unless a measurement alters the behavior irreversible.

This is irrelevant as relativity is a classical theory. Measurement doesn't;t change the outcomes.

So if your spaceship had a invisibility cloak, no measuring devices, you wore a blindfold and somehow mastered a conscious telepathic connection to pilot the ship, could you travel the backwards arrow in time?

If so would this only be measurable by a clock or would our pilot also actually age faster?

There is no known method for travelling backwards in time. (If you could, the pilot would get younger rather than age faster.)

Yeah i worded that poorly, i apologize.

Mostly I want to know about the nature of time. I'm still missing something. It's not a normal dimension. 

When i said move forward i meant in time. Times the only thing you CAN move forward in. Which is real not even forward, its just one way only. Poor word choice. In space any direction is forward, if that's the way your facing.

Thanks for the responses. I got to sleep though. I look forward to going over them later.

1 minute ago, OroborosEmber said:

Mostly I want to know about the nature of time. I'm still missing something. It's not a normal dimension. 

It is a normal dimension in GR (but maybe that depends on what you mean by "normal"). It is just different in some ways from spatial dimensions.