Whitehole hypothesis confirmed? What connects it to the blackhole?

theoretically speaking, what would hold the two holes together?

Surely a singularity is inappropriate here, right?

I thought whiteholes came into theory to account for the balance and opposites/complementarity inherent in the rest of the nature universe.

So imagination came up with something that looked like a light cone double vortex, wormhole hybrid passageway, with a hollow passageway.

(look into the vortex- a ying yang!)

I've read a spinning singularity could create a passage way. How? By just rotating on its axis? Wouldnt it need to spin so hard it rotated OFF its axis with the mass forming a orbit loop so there is space to pass through?

Once a singularity is formed how does energy leak out of it into that new universe? Are there other mechanisms that can allow this besides bangs? Could digital particles be created and escape singularity with no bang?

Edited by Phi for All
Exclamation changed to query in title

4 hours ago, OroborosEmber said:

A wormhole. But as wormholes appear to be impossible, there is no reason to think that white holes exist.

I thought whiteholes came into theory to account for the balance and opposites/complementarity inherent in the rest of the nature universe.

Not really. They are just a possible solution to the equations of general relativity. There is no known way for them to form and no evidence they exist. (There is no universal principle of complementarity.)

I've read a spinning singularity could create a passage way. How? By just rotating on its axis? Wouldnt it need to spin so hard it rotated OFF its axis with the mass forming a orbit loop so there is space to pass through?

Sounds like you are trying to apply your intuition to things that can only be described by GR. This is bound to fail!

Three is a simple description of ring singularities in rotating black holes here: http://www.daviddarling.info/encyclopedia/K/Kerr_black_hole.html

Once a singularity is formed how does energy leak out of it into that new universe?

No one knows. Or even if such a thing is possible. Singularities almost certainly have no physical existence; they are just an indication that our theory no longer works under those conditions. We probably need a theory of quantum gravity to explain what happens inside black holes. (This will probably also explain why wormholes and white holes do not exist.)

• 1 month later...

I like to think that black holes contain universes and our universe is the interior of a black hole in another universe... Could it be that the CMB is evidence of the event horizon of the black hole we are in?

Anyway, I just don't see the need for white holes.

Edited by Butch

There is no evidence of 'white holes'.

A penrose diagram for a charged or spinning Black Hole does show time-like paths to an 'outside' universe. Our own or another ?
But this could be an 'interpretation' of the Penrose diagram model, just as Feynman diagrams can have time reversal interpretation.

On 1/24/2018 at 4:19 PM, OroborosEmber said:

Surely a singularity is inappropriate here, right?

So imagination came up with something that looked like a light cone double vortex, wormhole hybrid passageway, with a hollow passageway.

(look into the vortex- a ying yang!)

Once a singularity is formed how does energy leak out of it into that new universe? Are there other mechanisms that can allow this besides bangs? Could digital particles be created and escape singularity with no bang?

As others have said, while WHs are a possible solution in GR, they have never been observed. In fact I have heard from reasonable reputable sources, that they contravene the conservation law.

Hypothetically, what would hold the WH and BH together is a wormhole and ERB [Einstein Rosen Bridge.

And of course most cosmologists do not believe a physical singularity exists anymore, rather only as a non solution of mathematics.

A spinning singularity in a Kerr metric BH, would see what we know as a ring singularity. If one were to align his trajectory into a BH via the polar regions, so as to pass exactly through the middle of this singularity, one could do it without any tidal gravity effects, as the pull of gravity would be equalised on all sides. On passing through though and where one would end, we have no bloody idea!