D.I.Y. Urbanism Platforms

FriederikeKrause

We are researcher (sandkasten.tu-braunschweig.de) from a DIY urbanism platform from the University of Brunswick (Germany). Within a research project on the subject of participation we are searching for IT-platforms like ours which realize urban projects in which people participate. At least one of the participation mechanisms have to be fulfilled to talk about participation. Participation mechanisms are for instance commenting, taking surveys, starting a project or becoming a team member.

if you know a platform which fulfills ths criteria, just click on the link below and add the address:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1nF_1CqCbPCzikBf5tMaGnSjsZOOihCt1tjG1Q0MY_bM

Thanks!

D.I.Y. Urbanism Platforms

I was thinking about such Android/iOS application:

- person is taking photo using smartphone, e.g. see there is broken tree, see there is trash somewhere (or full container), see there is damaged road, see there is something wrong in the city, flooding in the building, whatever wrong.. etc. etc.

to photo there is automatically attached location from GPS given by smartphone and satellites. It's send to central server, then to local country server, then to local city server..

and city officers are analyzing photo with small comment added by user (or not), and sending appropriate people for taking care of the problem. The closest to location people are receiving info and taking care of it.

ps. Current procedure of reporting anything is pissing off people so they rather want to avoid it..

I found somebody ID, there was police car near, and they started from asking me about the all my personal data.. WTF?!

One such accident, and somebody will learn to never return anything to police after finding on the street..

Edited by Sensei