White Hole Decay becoming the higg’s field scalar 0?

----
Please excuse my ignorance but I’m what you would call a mathematical illiterate. For a while now, I have pondered upon the origin and Big Bang of the Coamic egg and each time I perceive before rapid inflation, a white holes creation. This white hole being dense warped space and time ... Dark Matter was also encapsulated at cosmic origin, and unlike the white hole, sealed by an super symmetric electro magnetism... the fields of dark matter and the white hole converge and repulse each other spawning Dark Energy... Not only is it an expanse of space but the entropy of white hole energy is at scalar 0 while it expands... energy at all scalar 0 in expanding/warp with no way out (Higg’s mechanism) when convergence of space (open ended occurred) true entropy occurred..
True entropy could never occur in this field of the “Higg’s Mechanism, but when open ended space converges with the Dark Energy inflation measures...
Before rapid inflation, periods of smaller inflationary modes occurred until Darki Energy Expansion reaches beyond the  universe in measure...

When space opened within the white hole, the Higg’s Boson in measure appeared at 0 even white energy still existed within the white hole...

The “decay”(someone else’s word, I used degradation) would eventually open up and become the Higg’s field
Thanks

Well if you did have the mathematical skills, you would know a white hole is not a scalar zero field. A Scalar field spin zero has no inherent direction nor preferred location.

While the Higg's field is homogeneous and isotropic. (no preferred direction nor location=centre)

Universe via whiteholes has been proposed before. However they don't work for well to observational evidence. The difficulties due to the above is far more complex than you realize with CMB evidence via thermal hydrodynamics.

LCDM models are far more accurate.