Split from If I had a bitcoin...

seriously disabled

Speaking of money problems I was thinking a lot about suicide recently.

I can't get a drivers license because of mental health issues and now I can't get hired for a well-paying job because of it.

And most jobs require a driving license and I just can't have one and now I can't get a good job.

I also have tons of health problems and I'm not feeling well most of the time and I also vomit very often so I cannot go to work because of my health problems.

The way I see it is either to commit suicide or live in poverty or in a crappy low-paying job for the rest of my life and depending on others all the time.

5 minutes ago, seriously disabled said:

Speaking of money problems I was thinking a lot about suicide recently.

I can't get a drivers license because of mental health issues and now I can't get hired for a well-paying job because of it.

And most jobs require a driving license and I just can't have one and now I can't get a good job.

I also have tons of health problems and I'm not feeling well most of the time and I also vomit very often so I cannot go to work because of my health problems.

The way I see it is either to commit suicide or live in poverty or in a crappy low-paying job for the rest of my life and depending on others all the time.

I'm sorry to hear you're struggling. You have people who can help you available and you should speak with them. They will be able to offer options you perhaps haven't considered. Do that today. 

You can call 1-800-273-8255  and you can text since it may be easier: https://www.crisistextline.org/

3 hours ago, seriously disabled said:

Computer programmers don't need driving license and it's one of the most well-paid normal jobs.

Also 3D gfx artists (f.e. making visualizations of interiors or exteriors, it's easy to get client), webmasters.

To become 3D artist you just need free Blender and learn it (by watching free video tutorials on the net).

To become webmaster you just need to learn HTML, CSS, PHP, some MySQL, later JavaScript, and how to make some gfx in Photoshop or GIMP.