Hijack (from Ether evidence?)

SuperPolymath

8 minutes ago, swansont said:

Newton was a proponent of light being a particle. His aether was for transmission of something other than light.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luminiferous_aether

Feel free to open a thread where you predict the observed results with classical physics.

Start with explaining spin classically. 

I was going to attempt to work with @Mordred on this but you locked said topic. So I sent him a pm on the subject in question. If he takes on the project I will attempt to do so, then I will post the topic. 

Edited by SuperPolymath

13 minutes ago, SuperPolymath said:

I was going to attempt to work with @Mordred on this but you locked said topic. So I sent him a pm on the subject in question. If he takes on the project I will attempt to do so, then I will post the topic. 

You had no model, and asked that it be locked. 

5 minutes ago, swansont said:

You had no model, and asked that it be locked. 

It was an attempt to work with a user who had the necessary education to help me model-build, & I never once asked you to lock it. I said move it to trash can before resorting to locking it entirely, at least from there it could be moved back into speculations in the event a model would arise from the concepts. 

1 minute ago, SuperPolymath said:

It was an attempt to work with a user who had the necessary education to help me model-build, & I never once asked you to lock it. I said move it to trash can before resorting to locking it entirely, at least from there it could be moved back into speculations in the event a model would arise from the concepts. 

Moving to the trash locks the thread. 

Model building (from scratch) is not what we do here.

7 minutes ago, Vmedvil said:

Yes, but it is governed by SR and generated by GR.

GR states that matter tells spacetime how to curve & this curve (gravity) propagates at C for that level of reality (1.6x10^-35 meters through 13 billion light years) & tells matter how to move via SR, there are infinite smaller levels composing an infinite larger levels, that is a governing property & generating property Vmedvil, but it's all deterministic because it's all (including SR) governed by GR, Vmedvil.

In either case @swansont was incorrect. This wouldn't be modeled from scratch. 

Edited by SuperPolymath

8 minutes ago, SuperPolymath said:

GR states that matter tells spacetime how to curve & this curve (gravity) propagates at C for that level of reality (1.6x10^-35 meters through 13 billion light years) how to move, there are infinite smaller levels composing an infinite larger levels, that is a governing property & generating property Vmedvil, but it's all deterministic because it's all (incuding SR) governed by GR, Vmedvil.

In either case @swansont was incorrect. This wouldn't be modeled from scratch. 

Ya, you are talking to someone way different I know what the Electromagnetic Energy Stress  Tensor says do not confuse me with Swan.

9067342a3c3e13deacfc7cded6b5da36.png

1200px-StressEnergyTensor_contravariant.

hqdefault.jpg

Maxwell's equations

tumblr_m30d2u4Mes1ro3s28.png

Edited by Vmedvil

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.