How long can a Cell live without DNA???...

Koni

I know that the Red blood cells don't have a nucleous...

I have read that the Lens cells have only crystallins proteins and NOT a nucleous...(so, that we can see the Light through them...)

I think that there is a time in the cells Life where the DNA is in form of Chromosomes (sperms - eggs) and when I am not wrong they don't make at that time proteins...

There are various cell types that lose organelles, including the nucleus. These cells are incapable of replication and tend to be limited in their biochemical capabilities and often have a limited life cycle. They need to be replaced, typically by less differentiated precursor cells.

I have read that the Red blood Cells (erythrocytes) can be alive for 100 Days!!!...

When the DNA is packaged into Chromosomes can it produce proteins???...

Could it exist at the START of Life, a Lifeform of Chemical Evolution, without DNA or something similar???...

( Because I believe that the DNA Bases are "complex" and a product of Evolution...by Metabolic Pathways...)

Could there exist random Life with Cells that divide randomly into two daughter Cells???...

What do we know about "Chemical Evolution" ???... (before the Biological (DNA) Evolution)...

Since red blood  cells don't reproduce they fail to meet the criteria  that define "life".
"the condition that distinguishes animals and plants from inorganic matter, including the capacity for growth, reproduction, functional activity, and continual change preceding death."

All cells that are known to reproduce do so via DNA so the answer to the OP's question "How long can a Cell live without DNA???..." is 

"They can't".

1 hour ago, Koni said:

THANK You very much!!!...

so, we can say that Life started with DNA or RNA molecules replicating themselfs???...

Not really.

It's perfectly possible it started with something else  which subsequently evolved into DNA /RNA or with something that was overtaken by DNA/RNA