Reoccurring spider bites .

Jennie

I get bitten in the same spot by spiders for over 30 years of my life, I have searched on the internet and all of the sites say that this cannot occur well I'm here to tell you yes it does they are spider bites and they get inflamed infected, ooze and they blister and they hurt and they itch and I know that they are spider bites. This is very upsetting and very painful this is true I'm not making it up so don't tell me that this does not occur yes it does I am living proof of that and it is a terrible thing. Why does this occur to me only nobody else has ever heard of it not even you supposed  experts.

I would see a doctor too.

Have you lived in the same place all these thirty years? 

Wikihow has a pretty good page on how to get rid of spiders and keep them gone.

https://www.wikihow.com/Kill-Spiders

I particularly liked these suggestions. 

Use natural deterrents in your home and yard. Natural spider repellants are easy to make, use, and will ensure that your home stays spider free, so you won't have to worry about killing them or moving them elsewhere.

Add 3-5 drops of an essential oil like tea tree, peppermint, or lemon to a quart of water to clean your house with. These are harmless to people and pets, but create an undesirable scent for insects and spiders.

Plant eucalyptus and spread horse chestnuts. Many people believe that eucalyptus is a natural spider replant, and some studies have shown that saponin--a naturally-occurring chemical found in horse chestnuts--repels spiders.