Wormhole Metric...... How is this screwed up.

Vmedvil

1 minute ago, Vmedvil said:

Can you not read english strange, I thought the Chinese were taught English as a second language, assuming a "Coffee Shop" in china 珈琲店

You are missing the point. 

1. Stop posting uncredited images.

2. Don't post images instead of text and/or a link. 

Even if I could make out the text in the image, I can't quote it. 

In short, stop being a dick.

5 minutes ago, Strange said:

They are still unreadable. And WHY post an image in the first place. It is an idiotic thing to do. Please stop. PROVIDE LINKS.

In any case, It brings the readers directly to the exact point, I am talking about instead of reading the entire article on it.

Edited by Vmedvil

19 minutes ago, Vmedvil said:

In any case, It brings the readers directly to the exact point, I am talking about instead of reading the entire article on it.

You can still provide a link. 

You can even provide a link to the specific section. 

You can quote the relevant text. 

You have no excuse. 

At some point, the Original papers of  Schwarzchild,Hubble,Friedmann,Faddeev,Popov,Einstein,Watson,Higgs,Kerr, Yukawa, Schrodinger,Maxwell,Born,Planck, Brian Greene, Minokowski, Dr Michio Kaku, Dirac,Klein,Fermi, Anderson,Yau,Laplace and Steven Hawking.

Edited by Vmedvil

14 minutes ago, Strange said:

Then start behaving like a responsible member of the forum.

Random downvotes huh, I see how it is I would downvote you but it wouldn't matter until I did it like 2628 times, which would take way too much effort.

Ya, two can play this game.

But this isn't facebook, so I won't downvote you 2628 times, I am not some spiteful teen.

Edited by Vmedvil

12 minutes ago, Vmedvil said:

Random downvotes huh, I see how it is I would downvote you but it wouldn't matter until I did it like 2628 times, which would take way too much effort.

It wasn't me. And, as far as I can tell, it wasn't random. It was based on your behaviour. YOUR behaviour. Only you can change that. 

5 hours ago, Vmedvil said:

But this isn't facebook, so I won't downvote you 2628 times, I am not some spiteful teen.

Not random. I gave you one. Your posts are increasingly annoying to read in spite of advice from people

6 hours ago, Vmedvil said:

!

Moderator Note

How about everone discusses the topic, rather than downvotes?

Or is this an indication that the thread is done?

I found a Issue with my Original Quantum Equivalence principal.  Corrected version.

'(x,y,z,t,ωsp,M,I,k,φ,S,X,Z,μ,Y,q,a,β) = (d2/((ħ /(2Erest/C2)) 3a =1 (d2/d((C2/Erest)Ni = 1 MiRi)2) + (1/2)3a,β = 1  μaβ(PΠa)(Pβ Πβ) + U - (ħ2/2)3N-6s=1(d2/dq2) + V)((|(Log(DgDaDψDφ-W)(((2ħGC2))Rs - (1/4)FaμvFaμv + i(ψ-bar)γμ(((Lghost QE  - gfabc(δμ (c-bar)a)Aμbcc) / (c-bar)aδμca) + ig(1/2)τWμ + ig'(1/2)YBμ)ψi +(ψ-bar)iLVijφψjr + (aji) - (μ2((φ-Dagger)φ) + λ((φ-Dagger)φ)2)/-(((Lghost QE   - gfabc(δμ (c-bar)a)Aμbcc) / (c-bar)aδμca) + ig(1/2)τWμ + ig'(1/2)YBμ)2)|)-e2S(r,t)/h)) - ((Erest/C2)ωs((((8πGTab/C4) + Λgab  - Rab) * gab-1))1/2 + (S/ (((3G(Erest/C2))/2C2Rs3)(RpVp) + (GIs/C2Rs3)((3Rp/Rs2)(ωRp) -ωp ))))Rs2/2))) / (ħ2/2(Erest/C2))))1/2(((1-(((2(Erest/C2)G / Rs) - (Isωs((((8πGTab/C4) + Λgab  - Rab) * gab-1))1/2 + (S/(((3G(Erest/C2))/2C2Rs3)(RpVp) + (GIs/C2Rs3)((3Rp/Rs2)(ωRp) -ωp )))))/2(Erest/C2))+ (((8πG/3)((g/(2π)3)∫(((Erelativistic- Erest2 / C2) + ((Ar(X) + (ENucleon binding SNF εμ/mu) - Ar(XZ±)/Z) / mu)2)(1/2)(1/e((ERelativistic  - μchemical)/TMatter)±1)(ħω + ħωs) - ((ksC2)/ Rs2) + (((8πGTab/C4) + Λgab  - Rab) * gab-1))1/2(ΔKiloparsec)))2/(C2)))1/2)

(d2/∇'- (Ctp) = ds2

I think this will be the final correction.

bkwVK1Q.png

Edited by Vmedvil

• 4 months later...
On 11/23/2017 at 3:17 AM, Vmedvil said:

Do you really wanna know what the problem with all that is, YOU CANNOT DEFINE IT Below that in math. It has to be Defined if you generate it from nothing it would take like 500 years or more just like mankind and that was with 100,000 + people that really knew what they were doing. 

I'm aware of the Thales->Pythagoras secret. These mathematicians had more than  you'd imagine to do science (back then it was called metaphysics) with; multi-generational armies of apprentices and calligraphers. These mathematicians were of the seven wise men, they were rich  and had means. Magnets, compasses (as advanced as the one found in a sunken ancient Athenian Navy vessel) star maps, and light focusing crystals. Newton and Einstein might have rediscovered 75% of the secret, QM and the LCDM model might add another 10% to that rediscovery. What Tesla saw in some of his experiments, which - unlike with Einstein, was never fully mathematically defined - might be the product of the model they built. 

The mathematicians were one part of the Khazite regime, the political part engineering Roman law, which was a fluke. But they also engineered Cathalocism and it's forebares using the desperation of it's practioners, through the Vatican, Cathalocism and capitalism are where they now reign. 

How did you know about what Pythagoras really knew? Even before Aristotle, the Egyptians mathematically defined pi in their own way. I know that's there's more than one way to arrive at a mathematical understanding, and that it was once greater than what is publically practiced now stemming Giorgi and Newton.

Sidis learned something all those generations of ancient and nearly modern mathematicians and physicists missed, and that was on accident, he wasn't even into physics. He was the real deal. Perhaps Sidis and I have a little Demi-God in us, intellectually speaking. Maybe it's because we both come from a family of psychologists.

Edited by inSe