Symmetry breaking of time.

Moontanman

I've been googling this to death and I can't find any info on this so it might be possible it's a new concept.  But here goes! 

What if the status of the cosmos at T=0 was an all encompassing now. Time was just another spatial dimension and time did not pass. At the moment of the Big Bang time symmetry was broken resulting in the release of energy bound up in that static time dimension. This break in symmetry resulted in time as we know it and time's arrow. But, and yeah this is pure speculation, if the expansion of the big bang resulted in two universes expanding in two opposite time dimensional directions? 

Matter goes in one time direction and antimatter goes in the other time direction. In one direction matter predominates and in the other time direction antimatter predominates. An observer in either universe would see time progressing from the past to the future but if a person was somehow transported to the other universe compared he would see time traveling normal but his body would be made of antimatter compared to anything in that universe. 

Matter of opposite charge could be made in either and conform the time direction of that universe. (times like this I really wish I has studied math) 

This what it would look like to an outside observer. 

f6ac6039f9e31175c0f3439ea758b0d5.jpg

3 hours ago, Moontanman said:

I've been googling this to death and I can't find any info on this so it might be possible it's a new concept.  But here goes! 

What if the status of the cosmos at T=0 was an all encompassing now. Time was just another spatial dimension and time did not pass. At the moment of the Big Bang time symmetry was broken resulting in the release of energy bound up in that static time dimension. This break in symmetry resulted in time as we know it and time's arrow. But, and yeah this is pure speculation, if the expansion of the big bang resulted in two universes expanding in two opposite time dimensional directions? 

Matter goes in one time direction and antimatter goes in the other time direction. In one direction matter predominates and in the other time direction antimatter predominates. An observer in either universe would see time progressing from the past to the future but if a person was somehow transported to the other universe compared he would see time traveling normal but his body would be made of antimatter compared to anything in that universe. 

Matter of opposite charge could be made in either and conform the time direction of that universe. (times like this I really wish I has studied math) 

This what it would look like to an outside observer. 

f6ac6039f9e31175c0f3439ea758b0d5.jpg

what you are describing could be shown as a special relativistic light cone with imaginary values being the inverse universe which always be in the past from the view of this universe and vice versa.

caus-min.gif

That works under SR.

U34I5.png

Light_Cone.gif

tt_lightcones2.gif

capture.jpg

Edited by Vmedvil