I hate to say goodbye...

cladking

I kindda liked this site despite its shortcomings because there are some very knowledgeable people and a few real scientists.  I don't have to say goodbye because of the incessant splitting of threads and disruption of conversations and, quite frankly, I wear my high negative rating like a badge of honor since so many of the negs came for my best posts.  

No, I'm leaving because I've essentially been banned for speaking the truth.  It seems most people here only like to see truth when it agrees with their own understanding of science.  Not even simple physics can be accepted when spoken by a "crackpot".  

Before I log out forever I do have one suggestion for the moderators.  You've already succeeded in driving me out so you may as well delete my posts as well.  I would especially suggest you delete those posts you put in the trash before other people see what you've done.  

PS;

Lest I forget to mention it, it was adding insult to injury letting some ouija board scientist with but one post about ouija science influence the decision.  

Frankly I've always considered insults from soft sciences as a compliment.  If a soft scientists says you're "unscientific" then you're doing something right.  I'm sure the soft sciences are happy here.  

...Anyone who cares about the actual facts nd logic about the pyramids can find me anywhere else on the net. 

I'll log out and won't be back when this thread sinks or gets put in the trash.  

Edited by cladking
now with post script and edit thanks to merge

2 hours ago, cladking said:

I kindda liked this site despite its shortcomings because there are some very knowledgeable people and a few real scientists.  I don't have to say goodbye because of the incessant splitting of threads and disruption of conversations and, quite frankly, I wear my high negative rating like a badge of honor since so many of the negs came for my best posts.

You don't have to, but this is why you should. 

No, I'm leaving because I've essentially been banned for speaking the truth.  It seems most people here only like to see truth when it agrees with their own understanding of science.  Not even simple physics can be accepted when spoken by a "crackpot".  

Banned for speaking the truth = criticized heavily by the membership for your version of it. 

Before I log out forever I do have one suggestion for the moderators.  You've already succeeded in driving me out so you may as well delete my posts as well.  I would especially suggest you delete those posts you put in the trash before other people see what you've done.  

Driving you out? At best, a short putt.

Deleting your posts is out of the question. We've never done it before, and won't start with you. Best of luck elsewhere, thank you very much.

3 hours ago, Phi for All said:

Deleting your posts is out of the question. We've never done it before, and won't start with you.

After removing some unique posts from threads, entire threads would be disrupted, and stopped making sense.. Quotes of member, deleted as well? And replies to replies as well? Nope.

44 minutes ago, hypervalent_iodine said:

Care to explain what you're talking about?

I think Sensei is talking about how unacceptable it would be to delete one member's part in a discussion (and possibly replies), robbing threads of meaning and context.

Cladking's threads definitely need his input visible if understanding them is the goal. 

12 minutes ago, Phi for All said:

I think Sensei is talking about how unacceptable it would be to delete one member's part in a discussion (and possibly replies), robbing threads of meaning and context.

Cladking's threads definitely need his input visible if understanding them is the goal. 

Precisely.. :)

His ideas were just nonsensical. Ignored Engineering knowledge as much as anything else. Water can do work for you, but no evidence of the aquaducts, springs or pumping systems needed. Fact that it is on a plateau not helping matters.

Was himming and hawing over posting the news link myself, knowing likely result.

12 hours ago, cladking said:

We ask that you follow the rules, including not hijacking discussions. That's the reason for the "incessant splitting of threads" and any official actions taken.

Delete your posts? Not a chance.

11 hours ago, Endy0816 said:

Ignored Engineering knowledge as much as anything else. 

Engineering knowledge.  The reality is that pyramids exist and "science" tells us the builders lacked all engineering knowledge and used trial and error.  This is an absurdity and it is state of the art today!  

8 hours ago, swansont said:

We ask that you follow the rules, including not hijacking discussions. That's the reason for the "incessant splitting of threads" and any official actions taken.

I can function within these rules.  The problem is that others don't and then I get the blame and my posts are deleted.  

My first threads were split and this spitting sometimes can't be done cleanly.  

Since when is stating facts off topic on a science forum.  Since when can't orthodox beliefs be challenged with facts and logic?  

I believe most of my posts speak for themselves.  I believe you've made a blunder and that it bite you going forward.  

If you change your mind just contact me since I'm not going to log in again otherwise.  

I just wanted to say good bye to the real students of science here rather than to comment further.  

Now this post will merge with my last and you can put it in the trash because I pointed out the truth about the absymal state of "science" in response to someone ELSE bringing it up. Staying on subject here is an impossibility unless you agree with EVERY SINGLE SCIENTIFIC BELIEF AND ASSUMPTION and this is what will wreck this site.  

Bye.

1 hour ago, cladking said:

The reality is that pyramids exist and "science" tells us the builders lacked all engineering knowledge and used trial and error. 

If you think science says that, then you have so little grasp of science that you have been in the wrong forum anyway.

On 11/8/2017 at 11:01 AM, Outrider said:

I hate long goodbyes.

A motorcycling forum I read has a policy where if someone makes an "I'm leaving" post, they immediately get banned. (Their posts don't get deleted.)

The policy works.

On 07/11/2017 at 7:26 PM, cladking said:

Since when is stating facts off topic on a science forum.

When they are the product of a profoundly ignorant and delusional imagination.

I believe most of my posts speak for themselves.

They certainly do. They make it very obvious how little you know and how you twist things to match your delusional ideas.

I just wanted to say good bye to the real students of science here rather than to comment further.

But you just couldn't stop.

Bye.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

• 1 month later...

I am leaving, Some of the Mods can go take a long walk off a short cliff. I will not be back EVER! Don't ever use any of my models or Creations that are posted here or I will get you for copyright infringement in federal court or Patent Infringement.

17 U.S. Code § 501 - Infringement of copyright

35 U.S. Code § 271 - Infringement of patent

Edited by Vmedvil

30 minutes ago, Vmedvil said:

I am leaving, Some of the Mods can go take a long walk off a short cliff. I will not be back EVER! Don't ever use any of my models or Creations that are posted here or I will get you for copyright infringement in federal court or Patent Infringement.

Did you register your patents @ God .....  ;)

ps. I don't care about human's patents.. ;)

6 hours ago, Vmedvil said:

I am leaving, Some of the Mods can go take a long walk off a short cliff.

Bye. No mods are going to apologize for enforcing the rules.

6 hours ago, Vmedvil said:

I will not be back EVER! Don't ever use any of my models or Creations that are posted here or I will get you for copyright infringement in federal court or Patent Infringement.

You can't copyright ideas, only expressions of those ideas. And you have no patents here — in fact, what you've posted would create "prior art" making patents invalid.

20 minutes ago, swansont said:

Bye. No mods are going to apologize for enforcing the rules.

You can't copyright ideas, only expressions of those ideas. And you have no patents here — in fact, what you've posted would create "prior art" making patents invalid.

I'll put it to you this way, would you really try to steal something from the guy that designed  Viral Bio-machinery or a Black Hole gun. You would have to be dumb to do that.

Edited by Vmedvil

2 minutes ago, Vmedvil said:

I'll put it to you this way, would you really try to steal something from the guy that designed  Bio-machinery or a Black Hole gun. You would have to be dumb to do that.

I haven't seen anything I want to steal from someone who doesn't understand what "I will not be back EVER!" means (or much of QM)

2 minutes ago, swansont said:

I haven't seen anything I want to steal from someone who doesn't understand what "I will not be back EVER!" means (or much of QM)

Lol, Swan is one of the good mods, whomever split that all into the trash can go to hell.

3 minutes ago, Vmedvil said:

Lol, Swan is one of the good mods, whomever split that all into the trash can go to hell.

Chillax Vmedvil. I don’t know where you at but if the weather is letting you, I strongly suggest a decent distance run to clear your mind :)

25 minutes ago, Vmedvil said:

That was Phi for All.. I am canceling this "go to hell" anyway.. ;)

..for now.. ;)

It's "merciful year"... or maybe it was year ago.. ?

Anyway... any year is good, to be merciful.. ;)

15 minutes ago, Sensei said:

That was Phi for All.. I am canceling this "go to hell" anyway.. ;)

..for now.. ;)

It's "merciful year"... or maybe it was year ago.. ?

Anyway... any year is good, to be merciful.. ;)

Sittin in Hell with Phi sounds a lot better than spending time in Heaven with morons.

1 hour ago, Vmedvil said:

I'll put it to you this way, would you really try to steal something from the guy that designed  Viral Bio-machinery or a Black Hole gun. You would have to be dumb to do that.

And it’s not dumb to think you have invented a black hole gun?