Do you guys know this software?

ps2huang

I don't know what is it. Like in a chatroom, some people are not in front of their computers; they are idling. But even that, they can still come some words out automatically with same messages repeatedly. And some can even repeate the same message every second to display on the chatroom screen. I heard you need a software to do so, who has the link for me to download this software?

Also can this software display your saved text-messages to repeat them differently when you are not in front of your computer?

I just googled it, no no no, it is not what I want.

I want a software that when you are away from your computer; you are not in the seat of your playing computer, idling. And this software automatically come out the messages that you have saved, it will keep coming out the messages per second to the chatroom where you are at.

Do you get my meaning?

No no, what I think he means is a plugin for IMs such as MSN (that's where I've seen these things) where if you send a message to someone who is AFK (away from keyboard) the bot will send an automated response.

Similarly from what he saying there is another kind of plugin which sends a message regardless of whether someone is talking to you, thus annoying a lot of people!

You can download these from random places on the net, I'll ask someone who I know once used it and see where he got it from.

No no, what I think he means is a plugin for IMs such as MSN (that's where I've seen these things) where if you send a message to someone who is AFK (away from keyboard) the bot will send an automated response.

So. That'll be a bot then O_o

Yes it's a bot.

My friend says that he got it from http://www.msgplus.net/ (but that's for MSN, I'm not sure about other IMs) and I warn you in advance, that program comes with a lot of "extra features" like advertising crap, when you instal it make sure you untick basically every box (read it carefully - you've been warned - although it's perfectly safe if you untick or tick the right boxes).

Well, not for MSN.

I want a software--like the bot you mentioned--that displays my saved messages in it to the screen of chatroom per second or whatever. Do you have a link to download that stuff?

So when I am away from my computer, the chatroom where its server I am connecting to that its screen will be come out with my saved messages per second. or 2 second at a time.

Most IM software packages such as MSN or IRC clients have built in chat-logging software.

What program are using? (As if your program doesn't have an inbuilt logging feature the plugin that you'd need to get would be specific for that program, it's hard to help if you won't tell us what it is we're helping you with!)

Hmmmmmm look, if you talk about IRC; and use mIRC, mirc has the ability to catch word,a and send out a text when it identifies it, you are the one that select which words

easy as that.

(its the bot principle, just that some new shell bots, are more programs that scripts theirselfs)

Hmmmmmm look' date=' if you talk about IRC; and use mIRC, mirc has the ability to catch word,a and send out a text when it identifies it, you are the one that select which words

easy as that.

(its the bot principle, just that some new shell bots, are more programs that scripts theirselfs)[/quote']

I just googled those you guys told me again. And the results are defining this stuuf's software. Can't find anywhere to download it. If you guys have this software, please send to me.