Theory of the propagation of light

Roger Dynamic Motion

1 hour ago, Roger Dynamic Motion said:

to the best of my understanding the wave comes from the expansion of the source the tungsten compressing space creating its own gravitational field   the same way the presence of the Earth has created it own gravitational field witch is inversely proportional to its sises (diameter )

This is nonsense. Tungsten is usually not involved in the process (you seem to have one example in mind, and not a general case), and it has nothing to do with gravitational fields.  

well I have build a mechanical model representing photons has  particles  and I observe ; when  there is no expansion of the source  no wave can be propagated  and the possibility to connect with the photons  vanished also .

Let's see the model. The rules require it.

well I have build a mechanical model representing photons has  particles  and I observe ; when  there is no expansion of the source  no wave can be propagated  and the possibility to connect with the photons  vanished also .

Please explain your model and how it reproduces the results of the dual-slit experiment with single photons.