Learn math, physic and algebra from scratch and solo

Hello people, this is my first topic so forgive me if I commit any mistake, cleared up that, I want to know what books, preferably of course with exercises, do you recommend to me to as the title says, learn match, physic and algebra from scratch. I like to be autodidact so I will learn and practice solo, but that doesn't mean that I don't will gonna aks for help.

I'm actully studying systems engineering, and my knowledge in math arrives until to operate and derivate with functions, in physic until to UVRM (Uniformly Varied Rectilinear Motion), and in algebra until to vectors. But although I have certain know in the subjects, I want to learn them from scratch with books.

One fact that's maybe important, is that some day I want to learn quatum physic, but I will do it in a future because it interests me.

I hope you can help and recommend me, and sorry if I wrote too much. Many thanks in advance.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi dude!

I was concerned with the same questions and just surfed the internet...I picked up some books and started working through. The main question is what is the best choice for self  studying, and the answer varies from person to person depends on his background and goals. Certainly you should have a calculus book (there are plenty of them in net),  some general physics book (like 'fundamentals of physics' by Halliday and Resnick) and probably linear algebra book. If your knowledge in elementary algebra and in trigonometry is not strong enough you should look for some as well. If you want I can give you some pdf-copies I use or the reference to the source I got them...

Good luck with your studying.

Edited by vovka

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/10/2017 at 7:07 AM, vovka said:

Hi dude!

I was concerned with the same questions and just surfed the internet...I picked up some books and started working through. The main question is what is the best choice for self  studying, and the answer varies from person to person depends on his background and goals. Certainly you should have a calculus book (there are plenty of them in net),  some general physics book (like 'fundamentals of physics' by Halliday and Resnick) and probably linear algebra book. If your knowledge in elementary algebra and in trigonometry is not strong enough you should look for some as well. If you want I can give you some pdf-copies I use or the reference to the source I got them...

Good luck with your studying.

Many thanks for your support, and yes, I start to search books that cover my requeriments and point to my objectives. When I find good sources I will post here if anyone is interested in it... Thanks again :)