A truly unbreakable encription?

Moreno

What is a most secure encryption algorithm or physical method which can be implemented on modern computers, for example smart phones? Or a method which can be implemented in the near future? It seems they can easily break even RSA nowdeys with help of an accoustic microphone. I mean a method which would not only allow secure communication between smartphones, but also make smartphone completely invulnerable to hackers? Is quantum cryptography now available for smart phones and could be more helpful than any other system?

It seems they can easily break even RSA nowadays with help of an acoustic microphone.

Yes it is an interesting article another way is to just decrypt the RSA algorithm stored on the computer.

but also make smartphone completely invulnerable to hackers

Smartphones are only vulnerable to hackers if there is a problem with the software or hardware that allows them to do so. Encryption tends to have little to do with real hacking. You can also tell which version of RSA encryption was used by packet sniffing.

Secure Socket Layer
    SSLv2 Record Layer: Client Hello
        Length: 103
        Handshake Message Type: Client Hello (1)
        Version: SSL 3.0 (0x0300)
        Cipher Spec Length: 78
        Session ID Length: 0
        Challenge Length: 16
        Cipher Specs (26 specs)
            Cipher Spec: SSL2_RC4_128_WITH_MD5 (0x010080)
            [ more Cipher Specs deleted ]
        Challenge

As you can see from the above they are using ssl version 3 implementing SSL2_RC4_128_WITH_MD5 encryption. That encryption algorithm is on your computer but you can just look it up. The researchers using the microphones only decrypted RSA on a computer that knew the private decryption key. They can't use a computer that doesn't know the private decryption key to decrypt the message in the same way so RSA 4000+ is still a fairly safe encryption to use.

Edited by fiveworlds

• 2 weeks later...

Which type of firewalls a politicians or a businessmen use on their mobile phones to protect important data? What is stronger at the present moment - incription or dicription? Is any firewall or incription can be breaken by someone in the world? Also, let imagine a situation that hackers can know any character that person sees on the screen or types on a keyboard. Then they will know any password an owner enters or a password key he creates. Is there a way to generate a trully random password that even knowing anything is entered into computer gives ability to hackers break increaption?

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/30/2017 at 2:48 PM, Moreno said:

It seems they can easily break even RSA nowdeys

O.o?! really? wow this is the first I've heard of it

On 9/30/2017 at 2:48 PM, Moreno said:

What is a most secure encryption algorithm or physical method which can be implemented on modern computers

the problem with encryption is languages and the fact that at some point the data isn't encrypted.
at some point the machine is reading or writing the encrypted data and the plaintext is being stored somewhere while it either encrypts or decrytps it. and the code that its using to encrypt it or decrypt it is somewhere too.  (with public key encryption accessing the code which encrypts it shouldn't be too big of a deal unless they're getting at the contents as it does what it does.)

the way language screws it up is.
if I send you a message which looks like

ij ipx bsf zpv. uijt jt jo b qsfuuz cbtjd fodszqujpo. J nbef ju dppmfs uipvhi :) uijt tipvme cf fopvhi ufyu up nblf gsfrvfodz bobmztjt nblf tfotf tp j uijol j dbo tupq uzqjoh opx..

(this is a ceasershift not rsa) then you can make some good assumptions if you're trying to crack my messages encryption.
(one of those is that my encryption sucks lol)

like that 'b' and that 'j' all alone are pretty suspicious aren't they? might those be an 'a' or 'I'? (they are a and I respectively as this is a Cesarean shift of 1)
also... ......^ that's totally incidental and i didn't notice this until I was already about to post.
also letters appear in certain ratios so in a random selection of non gibberish English you will see a whole lot of e's
also their are certain letter pairs which make up most of english. expect a lot of ing's and th's etc
the solution to that should be null's characters which mean nothing and are ignored in decryption. I'm not sure if rsa uses nulls but it probably should

On 30.09.2017 at 8:48 PM, Moreno said:

What is a most secure encryption algorithm or physical method which can be implemented on modern computers, for example smart phones? Or a method which can be implemented in the near future? It seems they can easily break even RSA nowdeys with help of an accoustic microphone. I mean a method which would not only allow secure communication between smartphones, but also make smartphone completely invulnerable to hackers?

The one of the most common way of breaking in somebody computer/smartphone is by intercepting DNS somebody is using, which can be done by f.e. breaking in to Wifi Router and replacing DHCP settings in it by fake made DNS daemons. They will be monitoring and logging what user is doing, which websites user is visiting (when web browser is asking DNS for IP of given name).. and then replacing them by fake-HTTP servers in fake-DNS records.

If you are walking with your smartphone and using any free WiFi Hot Spot you will find in the city to save regular LTE transfer there is no, and never will be, encryption that can help you..

Even if you don't do that, somebody can break in your home WiFi router. And then your computer/smartphone will download modified versions of apps which auto-update..