So called "Dark Energy" and Gravity.

J. Bell

Well, for one thing dark energy has no measurable effect locally (it is only noticeable on large scales because the universe is so large). So its absence would make no difference.

Also, the idea "push gravity" is very old and can't even explain Newtonian gravity, never mind GR.

And what would be doing the pushing?

8 minutes ago, Roger Dynamic Motion said:

Well ! Look at it this way . No pull nor push = no gravity ; if the theory of the big gang make sens ,, than the push make sens too  sins the vector produced  is out where = push:

We have a theory of gravity that matches, very accurately, what we observe. It doesn't include either pull or push. It is also the basis the Big Bang model. 

Can your idea do better?

53 minutes ago, Strange said:

We have a theory of gravity that matches, very accurately, what we observe. It doesn't include either pull or push. It is also the basis the Big Bang model. 

Can your idea do better?

We have a theory of gravity  , doesn't include either pull or push.

So ! What is that  ''fictitious  force'' from your perspective from the Big Bang , that would keep my two feet on the ground ?

A theory that do not match  my logic, is nonsense to me ; I prefer to live with reality on Earth ,with my to feet on the ground, push by a force that I call ''Gravity''

1 hour ago, Roger Dynamic Motion said:

So ! What is that  ''fictitious  force'' from your perspective from the Big Bang , that would keep my two feet on the ground ?

The same "force" that resulted in the formation of stars, our galaxies, planets etc, rather due to the geometry of spacetime, but certainly not fictitious despite your poor attempt at facetiousness...or was that sarcasm? :rolleyes:

A theory that do not match  my logic, is nonsense to me ; I prefer to live with reality on Earth ,with my to feet on the ground, push by a force that I call ''Gravity''

Perhaps its what you claim as "my logic" that needs to be examined: Remembering we have a wide variety of weird people that also claim it is  "logical in there opinion" that man did not walk on the Moon, or any other number of crazy assorted conspiracies that these same weird people claim to be true.

Guys i am a scientist at the core.. but equally spiritual.

What is happening is the gravity , flares, massive magnetic change is creating major disturbances. earthquakes tsunami POLE SHIFT IS ALREADY IN Motion (sun setting at the wrong place). Now i cannot preach this u Must research and look at the Nationwide media deviations. This will lead you to make heartbreaking realizations. And yes we have been lied to about equating physics.. the depth of complex technology is astounding.

This frequency change and Electromagnetic variation.. has profound changes on the human psych, moods, nerves, and overall electricity. This has awoken the worthy and crushed the low vibrating individuals.

People are asking questions to answers they dont really want to know.. or cannot accept the truth. 

Subject at hand. We will not survive to know the anti matter issue due to subversion and disinformation. PLEASE WAKE UP.

YOU AND I THE PEOPLE who have the capacity to understand this is beyond the brainwashed everyman. THEY NEED US WE dont need them.

REMEMBER THIS

IT IS TOO LATE. BUT not too late to make things right.

Sincerely,   A man who is all, but nothing alone. Good luck and goodnight.

1 hour ago, Roger Dynamic Motion said:

Perhaps its what you claim as "my logic" that needs to be examined:

Logic is not a  point of argument here. nor an assessment for the true   ; when a theory in completed than it become logical and dependable.

Both theories of gravity match our observations and make successful predictions, each within there sphere or zone of applicability. 

37 minutes ago, ptrack said:

And that's where I stopped, other then a quick glance though your pseudoscientific nonsense.

Edited by beecee

9 hours ago, ptrack said:

What is happening is the gravity , flares, massive magnetic change is creating major disturbances. earthquakes tsunami POLE SHIFT IS ALREADY IN Motion (sun setting at the wrong place). Now i cannot preach this u Must research and look at the Nationwide media deviations. This will lead you to make heartbreaking realizations. And yes we have been lied to about equating physics.. the depth of complex technology is astounding.

This frequency change and Electromagnetic variation.. has profound changes on the human psych, moods, nerves, and overall electricity. This has awoken the worthy and crushed the low vibrating individuals.

People are asking questions to answers they dont really want to know.. or cannot accept the truth. 

Subject at hand. We will not survive to know the anti matter issue due to subversion and disinformation. PLEASE WAKE UP.

YOU AND I THE PEOPLE who have the capacity to understand this is beyond the brainwashed everyman. THEY NEED US WE dont need them.

REMEMBER THIS

IT IS TOO LATE. BUT not too late to make things right.

Sincerely,   A man who is all, but nothing alone. Good luck and goodnight.

!

Moderator Note

Please refrain from posting off-topic (and unsubstantiated) material. It is considered thread hijacking. (and responding to the modnote would also be off-topic)

Well, I am going to put this equation down here to say that mass density increases expansion just as Dark Energy, so the answer to this original question is no, which the expansion magnitude is equal to the Hubble constant.

cosmo_1.jpg.5f5077680657ad7b8f54447adf2a7d67.jpg

Which matter density is general relativistic being based on the Einstein Tensor and Dark Energy is based on the Cosmological constant. So, no Dark energy is definitely bending the fabric of the universe in the same direction as gravity, if you had no Dark Energy nor Matter in the universe you would get a net expansion of negative under these laws on the Fabric and the universe would start to contract, but the Curvature of the universe does actually oppose Matter and Dark Energy, but size of the universe makes curvature oppose it less. I think that was your actual question. So, begin to curve the universe more or we will all freeze to death, punch a wall or something. That was a joke, it is based on Reimann curvature, something that I don't think can change. 

650px-Gaussian_curvature_svg.png.1cf0b5c22439d22cb581825bbe7f4623.png

Edited by Vmedvil

That is a really bad website that gets that equation completely wrong. That equation is to calculate the Hubble parameter today.

The statement it makes of mass density and radiation density being constant is false. Both matter and radiation evolve as the universe expands as per the ideal gas laws.

The only value that does not evolve is Lambda.

Hubble's constant isn't constant. It is only constant everywhere at a particular time slice, but evolves ovee time.

Edited by Mordred

45 minutes ago, Mordred said:

That is a really bad website that gets that equation completely wrong. That equation is to calculate the Hubble parameter today.

The statement it makes of mass density and radiation density being constant is false. Both matter and radiation evolve as the universe expands as per the ideal gas laws.

The only value that does not evolve is Lambda.

Hubble's constant isn't constant. It is only constant everywhere at a particular time slice, but evolves ovee time.

I agree with you, but that equation is correct, but that website maybe wrong, I have checked that equation and No, Mass Density and Radiation Density are not constant, honestly there should be a differential added to show progression with time. That equation should plug into something like this  

ΣH2Δt21⇒∞(p,t,R,k) = H21Δt21 + H22Δt22+........... + H2Δt2

This Equation shows progression over time with a differing Hubble constant as variables change. 

Edited by Vmedvil