If God really doesn't exist than how can things exist in two or more places at once in the quantum level?

mad_scientist

48 minutes ago, mad_scientist said:

Anyone have any ideas?

Your reasoning is fatally flawed, most likely because you misunderstand the concept of quantum fields. You need to learn to stop reaching for the supernatural every time there's a gap in your knowledge. Reach for a textbook instead.

• 4 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, CharonY said:

It's because of unicorns.

Which cause an excited state (ask any five-year-old girl), and that's how QFT treats point particles. No need for god(s).

23 minutes ago, Kevin Mulisa Isaya said:

God's existence is a secret, but can you prove to us, in which ways you prove existence of God

No. Whether there is no god, or there is and he's secret, the result is the same. Science needs to observe something in nature to gather evidence, experiment, and make predictions based on what we know, so a god that can't be observed isn't something natural, isn't something science can study.

• 1 month later...
On 10/18/2017 at 10:06 PM, Phi for All said:

Which cause an excited state (ask any five-year-old girl), and that's how QFT treats point particles. No need for god(s).

No. Whether there is no god, or there is and he's secret, the result is the same. Science needs to observe something in nature to gather evidence, experiment, and make predictions based on what we know, so a god that can't be observed isn't something natural, isn't something science can study.

i dont Think so may be you are right but  we need more time to rethink on it

Quantum uncertainty is about our ability to measure accurately. But then how on earth can a particle become a wave? The term 'wave' suggests something being all over the place. as I suspect shape. size and things like that are illusions that collapse from time to time. LIke volume in the core of a black hole.

Edited by fudgetusk

5 minutes ago, fudgetusk said:

Quantum uncertainty is about our ability to measure accurately.

Not really. It is intrinsic to the nature of quantum effects.

6 minutes ago, fudgetusk said:

But then how on earth can a particle become a wave? The term 'wave' suggests something being all over the place.

The word "particle" is misleading. Quanta are non-local (until measured) and their distribution in space is described by a wave function.

5 minutes ago, Strange said:

Not really. It is intrinsic to the nature of quantum effects.

The word "particle" is misleading. Quanta are non-local (until measured) and their distribution in space is described by a wave function.

That's physics from last year. I've started seeing new definitions . The uncertainty principle is explained by how we measure particles. By bouncing a photon off them it alters their position or speed depending on how you do it.

13 minutes ago, fudgetusk said:

The uncertainty principle is explained by how we measure particles. By bouncing a photon off them it alters their position or speed depending on how you do it.

Although it is true that is how Heisenberg initially described it, he quickly realised that was wrong. 

What you are describing is the observer effect: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Observer_effect_(physics)

On ‎30‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 2:43 PM, Strange said:

Although it is true that is how Heisenberg initially described it, he quickly realised that was wrong. 

What you are describing is the observer effect: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Observer_effect_(physics)

Well I've been mislead by a modern physics book then. Typical. I've been trying to understand this idea for years and the data keeps changing. 

• 1 month later...

I'm 100% sure that God doesn't exist and even if he does exist then he surely must be very evil and sadistic to allow so much evil and misery in the world.

There is too much evil and misery in this world for there to be a God. The problem of evil in this world cannot be denied.

Also if there is a loving God then why were 6 million jews murdered in Germany during the Holocaust? Why didn't God protect the Jews from the Nazis during that time?

Or what about the so many innocent people who were killed in the war in Syria and the middle East? 

40 minutes ago, seriously disabled said:

I'm 100% sure that God doesn't exist and even if he does exist then he surely must be very evil and sadistic to allow so much evil and misery in the world.

There is too much evil and misery in this world for there to be a God. The problem of evil in this world cannot be denied.

Also if there is a loving God then why were 6 million jews murdered in Germany during the Holocaust? Why didn't God protect the Jews from the Nazis during that time?

Or what about the so many innocent people who were killed in the war in Syria and the middle East? 

!

Moderator Note

This is not relevant to the topic of discussion. We don't permit preaching, and this cuts both ways. Pro deity, and anti.

I note with amusement that someone has down-voted my post in this thread (it's OK, I have spares) and (perhaps the same person)  has done the same for the mod advice. I wonder if someone has spat their dummy out.

:)

Edited by John Cuthber

On 10/18/2017 at 3:06 PM, Phi for All said:

Just to Balance this out. +1

On 24.09.2017 at 5:17 PM, John Cuthber said:

If God really does exist than how can things exist in two or more places at once in the quantum level?

Who said there has been created just one Universe.. ?

There can be created Multiverse to test the all possible physical constants and/or there can be created Parallel Universes to test the all possible solutions, from initial state... ;)

If you can control which Parallel Universe exists, you're pretty much immortal, as you decline (wipe out) the all Parallel Universes, in which you accidentally, or not, died..

(somebody killed you in some Universe? whatever! jump in the one in which you still exist.. the next day at morning, nobody will even remember about "accident".. )

Edited by Sensei

1 hour ago, Itoero said:

This will come as a surprise to most people but God  does exist. A while ago he got sick of being God and he made me God. So I'm God.

And liberally throwing out neg reps, much like your predecessor...