Now the moderators are confused

The personae arguing against racial differences were using ad hominem and nonsense.

The person arguing for racial differences was using deep knowledge and logic.

Oh dear whatever are we to do?

Maybe you can cherry pick a mean word I said under the torrent of abuse and pretend it was "just me".

44 minutes ago, Sammy Boy said:

Maybe you can cherry pick a mean word I said under the torrent of abuse and pretend it was "just me".

!

Moderator Note

You might have noticed that in the modnote I posted in the "human brain" thread I said "You will all cease and desist." So the staff is not pretending it was just you. But thank you for this admission of your unsatisfactory behavior. Instead of worrying about anyone else, worry about yourself.

IOW, you will kindly knock it off.

Some like to provoke others then claim oppression and persecution when others respond.

It's a bit like a child jabbing their finger into their siblings eye then running to tattle to mommy and daddy and whoever else will listen when said sibling responds by punching them in the throat. 

Saying Sammy Boy is acting like a child probably isn't fair, though. Most children I know are far more capable of approaching discussions and their participants with respect. 

Paradoxically, ignorance like Sammy's tends to be learned/taught. 

Edited by iNow

I actually had to go to the original thread to get an opinion on this...

The first post you make is:

So a high IQ population should try to increase the number of genetic morons to increase diversity? Where did "science" make this argument? Are you sure it's not an ethnic political interest based piece of nonsense?

Of course, no one even bothered to reply to your assertions. Then you go on to use pretentious terms to say nothing.

No, ceteris paribus, all other things being equal.

How silly. Do you define "science" as "concepts which match my fashionable PC beliefs de jour"?

This kind of talk reminds me of talk-shows from TLC or other channels for oxygen thieves. No one was targeting you.

This is not a political sheeple rally. People will actually look into your claims before believing them.