Talk of Resident Evil's Experiments

ps2huang

I assume those who love science must have played the game series--Resident Evil.

I know it is fiction, but I want to get the idea of author of this game series of what he was trying to imply or illustrated in his theory.

maybe I need to reveal this monster's pic in order to let you know:

re1remaketyrant3.jpg

I know he was made of a real human. I read the guide published by Bradygames that he was made of 'specimen." Who has an insight of how this monster was made of? And when I played Resident Evil Remade into the very end, there was a lab where this monster was held. Also that there were many tanks that inside of them there were octupus-like ugly creatures--did they have to do with making of this creature?

No, that was the Nemesis, a special kind of tyrant. You are never really told how he is engineered, but I suspect he is a tyrant injected with the "G-virus". In RE3 he begins to mutate rapidly and seems nigh indestructable, which is consistant with the Birkin "G-type" from RE2.

I know he was made of a real human. I read the guide published by Bradygames that he was made of 'specimen." Who has an insight of how this monster was made of?

One in every 100,000 or more humans will turn into a tyrant instead of a zombie after the T-virus is administered. Its done by simply exposing lots and lots of test subjects to the T-virus and simply saving the ones that mutate into tyrants.

Boy do I feel like a nerd....

No' date=' that was the Nemesis, a special kind of tyrant. You are never really told how he is engineered, but I suspect he is a tyrant injected with the "G-virus". In RE3 he begins to mutate rapidly and seems nigh indestructable, which is consistant with the Birkin "G-type" from RE2.

One in every 100,000 or more humans will turn into a tyrant instead of a zombie after the T-virus is administered. Its done by simply exposing lots and lots of test subjects to the T-virus and simply saving the ones that mutate into tyrants.

Boy do I feel like a nerd....[/quote']

Oh, does that mean if T-Virus succcessfully bonded with humen tissue, a Tyrant is made; if T-virus fails to compound with humen tissue, the contradiction of this bonding will make humen become disgusting creature?

I do feel Tyrant--in some aspects--looks pretty much like those zombie.

Did you play the game: Death by Degree? Till the end, there are some cyborgs that reminded me of Tyrant.

Oh, does that mean if T-Virus succcessfully bonded with humen tissue, a Tyrant is made; if T-virus fails to compound with human tissue, the contradiction of this bonding will make humans become disgusting creature?

The resident evil sources I have read and the game never go this much in depth, but i think it might be something like this. The T-virus just has a different effect on some rare individuals.

Did you play the game: Death by Degree? Till the end, there are some cyborgs that reminded me of Tyrant.

I never played this game, but I have noticed some games copy some of resident evil's monsters. I have to admit, the tyrants in the Gamecube titles are downright scary, so I can't blame them.

The resident evil sources I have read and the game never go this much in depth' date=' but i think it might be something like this. The T-virus just has a different effect on some rare individuals.

I never played this game, but I have noticed some games copy some of resident evil's monsters. I have to admit, the tyrants in the Gamecube titles are downright scary, so I can't blame them.[/quote']

Oh, you meant the Tyrant in Gamecube's Resident Evil Remade looks more scary than ever?

I think "the behind the scenes of making Tyrant" is what I am so curious about Resident Evil the most.

Tyrant in some ways looks like a zombie; it looks like a robot.

I know Tyrant was made of getting some strong prisoners out of jails, to be injected with T-Virus and some other process. The process I referred to is what I am most interested in.

And also did you see the movie of RE2? During the scenes, there was like that Matt laying on the bed, and his face was sorta undergoing some kind of freaking surgery. What was that???

Do oyu think RE3 movie will have Tyrant; he looks better than Nemesis?

Oh, you meant the Tyrant in Gamecube's Resident Evil Remade looks more scary than ever?

Because of the incredible graphics, yes. In the pixellated and cartoony PS1 and PS2 graphics, they look like giant naked blue guys. With the GC's enhanced graphics, they still look like big nekkid blue guys, but the detail of their face, muscles and claws are made much more frightening. Plus their movements are much more fluid and believable, and you can honestly believe they are real enhanced killing machines.

I think "the behind the scenes of making Tyrant" is what I am so curious about Resident Evil the most.

I've never seen this, but it sounds interesting.

Tyrant in some ways looks like a zombie; it looks like a robot.

They don't look like robots at all. To me they look more like the vaguely humanoid, genetically enhanced bioweapons that they are.

And also did you see the movie of RE2? During the scenes, there was like that Matt laying on the bed, and his face was sorta undergoing some kind of freaking surgery. What was that???

I think he was having the favorable reaction to the T-virus that turns humans into tyrants instead of zombies. After this, I believe Umbrella injected him with the G-virus to try and turn him into the Nemesis.

Do you think RE3 movie will have a Tyrant; he looks better than Nemesis?

Well in the games the Nemesis is a kind of super-tyrant, having possibly been injected with the G-virus, and having further grafts and genetic enhancements. Umbrella scientists may have discovered a way to keep the G-virus' mutations in check (as "G-types" seem to mutate endlessly), and in most of the game (RE3: Nemesis), the Nemesis remains the same, but at the end, after he takes an obscene beating, he starts to mutate like crazy. Oddly enough, Nemesis retains some intelligence, he isn't some killing robot like a typical tyrant. But back on topic, the RE3 movie may have a tyrant, I don't think they are as cool as a Nemesis, but I would like to see one as long as it isn't CGI. I don't think they did a good job with Nemesis in the movie. He was too weak. In the game is is almost indestructable, more than a match for Alice. She may have been faster, but one blow from nemesis could have knocked her head off. And impaling him on a spike and having a helicopter land on him should not have even stunned him. As for the tyrant, I would like to see another enemy besides dogs, lickers and zombies in the series. It might even have hunters or chimeras, I would like to see that. I don't think the movies are all that great, but it is always cool to see what movies do with video game characters and plots.

Because of the incredible graphics' date=' yes. In the pixellated and cartoony PS1 and PS2 graphics, they look like giant naked blue guys. With the GC's enhanced graphics, they still look like big nekkid blue guys, but the detail of their face, muscles and claws are made much more frightening. Plus their movements are much more fluid and believable, and you can honestly believe they are real enhanced killing machines.

I've never seen this, but it sounds interesting.

They don't look like robots at all. To me they look more like the vaguely humanoid, genetically enhanced bioweapons that they are.

I think he was having the favorable reaction to the T-virus that turns humans into tyrants instead of zombies. After this, I believe Umbrella injected him with the G-virus to try and turn him into the Nemesis.

Well in the games the Nemesis is a kind of super-tyrant, having possibly been injected with the G-virus, and having further grafts and genetic enhancements. Umbrella scientists may have discovered a way to keep the G-virus' mutations in check (as "G-types" seem to mutate endlessly), and in most of the game (RE3: Nemesis), the Nemesis remains the same, but at the end, after he takes an obscene beating, he starts to mutate like crazy. Oddly enough, Nemesis retains some intelligence, he isn't some killing robot like a typical tyrant. But back on topic, the RE3 movie may have a tyrant, I don't think they are as cool as a Nemesis, but I would like to see one as long as it isn't CGI. I don't think they did a good job with Nemesis in the movie. He was too weak. In the game is is almost indestructable, more than a match for Alice. She may have been faster, but one blow from nemesis could have knocked her head off. And impaling him on a spike and having a helicopter land on him should not have even stunned him. As for the tyrant, I would like to see another enemy besides dogs, lickers and zombies in the series. It might even have hunters or chimeras, I would like to see that. I don't think the movies are all that great, but it is always cool to see what movies do with video game characters and plots.[/quote']

You are very correct.

The Nemesis of the movie, sux. His most offenses are gun-fires. The most devastating attack I know is his various tentacles attack. This trait did not show out in movie--which is a big disappointment to me. Further more, I like to see Tyrant and Hunger in the following Resident Movie movie.

According to a rumor, those 2 movies did not rely on computer special effects; they used old-fashion way to make the movies. That is not acceptable to today's audiences since we demand such a strong outcome of

computer specal effects made.

And I wanna see Albert Wesker to show off in next film. Also that RE4, the gaming one, was a big disappointment to me. The major opponents--villagers--did not look intimidating to me; instead, they looked stupid. And the bosses of its were ame as well. I still think Resident 1 and 3 are the best so far. I sitll obsess with those bio-engineered monsters, awful disturbing views of bloody scenes, and touchable emotion.

I am looking forward to Resident Evil 5. I hope to see some scientific-engineered monsters, not those freaking villagers. I don't know if you ever played Resident Evil4. The game just so lame. And the background musics of RE4 were so lousy. Speaking of the backgrounds music of bio-series, I love RE2 and Code:Veronica the most.

Humantrastic fear is not fearful enough for us since we usually communiate with all kinds of people. The fears that unseen and inpredictable is what we want.

According to a rumor, those 2 movies did not rely on computer special effects; they used old-fashion way to make the movies. That is not acceptable to today's audiences since we demand such a strong outcome of computer specal effects made.

I personally hate CGI, it looks fake. I liked how they used minimal CGI in these movies. Puppets and guys in suits still look a lot more believable than glorified cartoons. I kinda like the director of these movies becuase he doesn't use so much CGI and take the easy way out like too many other filmakers these days. A little creativity and elbow grease makes special effects much better than simply rendering them all on a computer if you ask me.

And I wanna see Albert Wesker to show off in next film. Also that RE4, the gaming one, was a big disappointment to me. The major opponents--villagers--did not look intimidating to me;

I noticed in Apocalypse Alice was a lot like the enhanced Wesker you see in Code: Veronica. I haven't yet played RE4 much, although I really want to. Anyone can see I am a huge fan of the series. I haven't played RE4 yet because it still costs $50. But I think the villagers are a good break from zombies.

I sitll obsess with those bio-engineered monsters, awful disturbing views of bloody scenes, and touchable emotion.

I have to admit, I like the gory aspect or the games (i'm a big fan of zombie movies as well), but yeah, the atmosphere and music appeal to me as well as the stuff you mentioned.

Speaking of the backgrounds music of bio-series, I love RE2 and Code:Veronica the most.

If you ask me, REmake is the best title and CVX is the worst so far. But CVX does have some of the best music, as does RE2.

Humantrastic fear is not fearful enough for us since we usually communiate with all kinds of people. The fears that unseen and inpredictable is what we want.

I very rarely get scared anymore playing these games, but the atmosphere is creepy. I think a lot of people get scared by the fact that there is a big feeling of being alone and not knowing what might be coming at you next and whether or not you are prepared for it.