Nanobio'robots'

NavajoEverclear

OK we are getting more skilled in making things smaller right? we can or will be able to make make nano machines right? say we can connect these things to our brains via chips in our brains transmitting and recieving to the nano machine cells. Now say that this is biological. Obviosly biology is much more advanced than technology, because it can reproduce itself and all sorts of other cool stuff. These really small cells are sensors at least, i don't know if they'd be able to do anything. NOW say that we naturally have these. THAT is how i explain telepathy---someone in tune with their nanobiorobot sensors. These things being so small are also very versitile, they can travel extremely fast, and even in between time (stopping everything around them on our level (if this is possible)) they are perfect calculators of our surrounding and send transmissions back to us, it is only a matter of us seeing and understanding these signals. You may argue that why aren't we ALL in tune with the nanobios, but think about how complex biology as we do know it is---- theres a lot of things that cant be explained except with crackpot theories like this which cant be prooved, but at the same time cant be PROOVED wrong. PLEASE DONT BANN ME LIKE ADAM AND ZARKOV I DO NOT TRY TO PREACH MY IDEAS I ONLY WANT FEEDBACK ON THEM TO SEE IF THEY ARE ACTUALLY POSSIBLE. PLEASE FORGIVE MY SCIENCE FICTION TENDANCIES.

Asking a question about whether something might be possible is completely different from asserting that is indeed possible and disproves current laws without providing any evidence.

If you do get banned, it will be because someone really got sick of " PLEASE DONT BANN ME LIKE ADAM AND ZARKOV I DO NOT TRY TO PREACH MY IDEAS I ONLY WANT FEEDBACK ON THEM TO SEE IF THEY ARE ACTUALLY POSSIBLE. PLEASE FORGIVE MY SCIENCE FICTION TENDANCIES." in every post. Really, you're not going to get banned.

well the inclusion of nanotechnology into the body would be a very interesting one, but based on many of the methods that nature uses being probably the best ones, alot of biologically compatible nanotech would probably look an awful lot like a biological system anyway (since nature has come up with amazing ways of cleaving and constructing particles to order)

The Control systems would probably have to be very local, hence making the systems even more biological in their makeup... in essence I don't think it will be awfully different from genetic engineering at the end of the day, since there will also need to be an efficient construction system.

In essence, if we follow this route of body modification via nanomachines, it will look so integrated and biological, that this is what is will be.

nanomachines for mechanical devices would probably look different though, as the things they construct are totally different.

incidentally I agree with fafalone. you have alot of interesting ideas, and you can't be blamed for not having an in depth scientific education (yet :P) Just try to calm down a little please, keep your posts a bit more on topic and don't worry so much about getting banned. If you want to chat about all sorts of things, there is General Discussions and other topics to look at.