swords

ydoaPs

E-bay might have something cheaper, but the price in your link is one of the best I've seen. Remember it's all from United Cutlery, who had to pay big bucks for the right to use the LOTR names, photos, etc. It's not going to get too much cheaper soon, especially since it's still hot property.

I'd go for the sword cane personally. They think your crippled then you whip out the sword and chop everything up. That would be so sweet
I have a Zatoichi sword cane with a ninja-to blade. It is pretty cool but I get the feeling it would get me into the most trouble if I ever took it out with me in public. It is so obviously an attempt at concealment. And because I know it's really a sword, I can't imagine anyone else not knowing.

• 2 weeks later...

LOL, ya see that Divers knife type thing at the botton of the pics, I have one almost identical but a bit more substancial in my shed, I use it for cuttin off cabbage stalks :)

almost Biblical when you consider I took it off a local Youth that was carrying it about with him to look like a "hard man", (turn your Swords into Plough shares) and all that :)

the Brat didn`t make too much of a fuss when I collared him, and explained that I`m prolly saving him from a life in jail and a broken arm :)

fancy having such a lovely knife just to scratch cars with!