The heritability of attitudes: a study found

nec209

1 minute ago, Ten oz said:

All of what and some of what? And if the answer is none then how can the cognitive abilities of individual races be assessed? 

Genes, it was in your question. "pure individual race" is meaningless nonsense you made up. What does it mean? What's an impure race? What's a non individual race? Since you are asking me to count how many instances of your meaningless nonsense exist IRL the answer is obviously none. This has no relevance to anything.

2 minutes ago, Sammy Boy said:

I'm not trolling I'm 100% sincere. Stop the ad hominem and slander or I will report you.

Start addressing questions posed to you with something other than generalities and sarcasm and we will start respecting you.

Edited by Ten oz
Formatting

18 minutes ago, Ten oz said:

Start addressing questions posed to you with something other than generalities and sarcasm and we will start respecting you.

So where's your answer to my questions? What's a "pure individual race"? Is it some meaningless crap you made up? Why should I post here if the forum members are all total retards?

8 minutes ago, dimreepr said:

The human race.

Humans are a subspecies. Why do you think they are a race? Do you have a definition of race? Presumably you have a definition of race to call humans a race. Unless you just babble meaningless PC slogans on a "science" forum.

1 minute ago, Sammy Boy said:

Humans are a subspecies. Why do you think they are a race? Do you have a definition of race? Presumably you have a definition of race to call humans a race. Unless you just babble meaningless PC slogans on a "science" forum.

Humans are indeed a subspecies, which renders your other questions moot unless you only consider a race to be the first life on earth.

Just now, dimreepr said:

Humans are indeed a subspecies, which renders your other questions moot unless you only consider a race to be the first life on earth.

Could one of the other people hostile to the race concept explain what this person is talking about. I don't understand it at all.

15 minutes ago, Sammy Boy said:

So where's your answer to my questions? What's a "pure individual race"? Is it some meaningless crap you made up? Why should I post here if the forum members are all total retards?

I don't believe in race. I already called it a cultural construct. So obviously I don't believe in a pure race. However you have indicated race exists and that based on race there are cognitive variances. Implying that race exists yet none are pure renders the construct worthless in my opinion. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.