"New" take on Global Warming

OldChemE

Ladies and gentlemen.  What follows DOES NOT represent my views-- but I saw it on another forum and had just never seen anything like it before.  Just thought some might be interested in reading it.

Here it is:  (Author NOT revealed)  Do you believe in global warming? Climate change? I used to think it was a complete hoax. Lately I am becoming more convinced it is happening. I used to believe that Man was incapable of having any effect on the environment. I now believe that he or she can cause the weather to change for the better or worse. What does this have to do with deep theological discussion you ask? Let me explain. I still believe that global warming has nothing to do with the car or truck I drive, the amount of fossil fuel I use or the amount of water I put on my lawn. It doesn’t have anything to do with the way I heat of cool my house. It has everything with how we humans, God’s children, behave. How well we keep His commandments. How well we love one another. How well we treat each other. My study of scripture convinces me more each day that man’s behavior has great effect on his environment.

If I follow Jesus’ example and live as He taught, am I going to avoid all the climate change going on around me? No, but if I follow God’s commandments and live as I should, any pain or suffering I am called on to endure will be a brief moment in eternity. If I live as Christ taught, it will affect others. If we all live as Christ taught, it will affect the environment.

57 minutes ago, OldChemE said:

Ladies and gentlemen.  What follows DOES NOT represent my views-- but I saw it on another forum and had just never seen anything like it before.  Just thought some might be interested in reading it.

Lol I'm glad you stated  that the above doesn't represent your views. Probably enough said about the above.