The Talk of NBA Final 2005

ps2huang

Spurs and the Piston series was tied up. I think game 5 will be very critical; who wins it, who has less pressure.

The first 4 games were craps. The margin of difference were way too big.

I want to see some classic tight game, but hope it will happen this Sunday.

So guys, according their performance, who has mroe advantages to win the Final??

So guys, according their performance, who has mroe advantages to win the Final??

Well, I'm from San Antonio so I *have* to say the Spurs :P Everyone was nervous about Ginobli's injury because he kind of leads the team but it looks like that's fine.

Well, I'm from San Antonio so I *have* to say the Spurs :P Everyone was nervous about Ginobli's injury because he kind of leads the team but it looks like that's fine.

Spurs is a good team, no doubt for it. I think the main core of attacking Spurs still remains as Tim Duncan.

I dun see Tim Duncan being as dominant as he used to, was it because he is too old?

Spurs cannot rely on Ginobli--although he is good. It is about team-work. Duncan and some other veterans of Spurs need to step out to play it big. And I will not be surprised if the series goes to game 7 or Piston eliminate Spurs by game 6.

Ben Wallace rules. He's so crazy. He had a really good game in game 3 and I think thats what started the come back. If he keeps going the rest of the team will too and the Pistons will win again.

Ben Wallace rules. He's so crazy. He had a really good game in game 3 and I think thats what started the come back. If he keeps going the rest of the team will too and the Pistons will win again.

Ben Wallace really was the trigger of Pistons winning over Spurs. I think that if Rasheed Wallace can show off some of his movements, Pistons will even be tougher.