ever ask "why?"

Guest -?-

1. I want you to think about one subject that you are very knowledgeable about, can be anything, from why the sky is blue to why your feet smeel worse than mine ;) Anything you are confident that you can hold a conversation about.

2. Make a statement about that sublect. Like if your subject is earth, your statement can be "the earth is big"

3. Ask yourself "why" , and see how long you can continue to answer yourself intelligently.

Ive asked 11 people to do this so far and no one has been able to answer more than 15 whys without answering "because" or "shutup and leave me alone"

Post your questions and answers if you have time, its interesting reading.

Originally posted by daisy

Do you mean it would just be a big punch-up??:)

No, I mean it would just be guys sitting around bitching about how irrational women are.

But imagine them with hair rollers in and cups of tea, nattering away and saying things like "Oh I knoooooow, what was she thinking?", and it's a lot funnier.

Snakes are interesting - Why?

1)They are different from us

2)Every one is different

3)Snakes smell with they're tongue, and thats interesting

4)Snakes dont have legs (Another amazingly interesting statement)

5)Snakes have scales AND skin!!!! (Wow amazing crazy omgomgomg)

6)Snakes have a Jacobsens organ and we dont (Crazy)

7)Snakes dont chew

8)Snakes can musk (fart) on command...now thats sweet

9)They can swallow things 4 times they're head size

10)The poo and pee in the same glob

11)They are all muscle

12)They see by vibration

13)Snakes are not :lame:

14)Because

15)SHutup and leave me alone

There you have it, 15 very, VERY, VERY intelligent answers...I am the man and I cannot be defeated...100t!!!11one

I think question mark man died or something. I was looking forward to beating his theory down. Hey isn't this method faulty because WHY is a matter of opinion at a certain point. Except that my opinion is as good as scientific truth so listen up.

Woman are the best thing ever

Why

Because they are hot and are much cooler that guys (well i guess it depends on the individual but I think their capacity is greater)

Why

Because they are not male and being so part of their biology is more efficient brain matter, and their physical features are much more exciting and amazing

why

because they are female

because they carry the babies

because god made them that way

why

ask god

why

because he knows

why

because he's god

why

you should ask him that too

why

i already told you

There, that works--- sorta. Well my inferiorority in my attempts does not make the statement less true

• 3 weeks later...