Nervous system manipulation by electromagnetic fields from monitors

This man has lead a very interesting life after the 80s. Any reason that this wasn't put to use? Any reason that this should or shouldn't be allowed? Who says that you are forced to see tvs and ads everywhere you go?

https://www.google.com/patents/US6506148

Physiological effects have been observed in a human subject in response to stimulation of the skin with weak electromagnetic fields that are pulsed with certain frequencies near ½ Hz or 2.4 Hz, such as to excite a sensory resonance. Many computer monitors and TV tubes, when displaying pulsed images, emit pulsed electromagnetic fields of sufficient amplitudes to cause such excitation. It is therefore possible to manipulate the nervous system of a subject by pulsing images displayed on a nearby computer monitor or TV set. For the latter, the image pulsing may be imbedded in the program material, or it may be overlaid by modulating a video stream, either as an RF signal or as a video signal. The image displayed on a computer monitor may be pulsed effectively by a simple computer program. For certain monitors, pulsed electromagnetic fields capable of exciting sensory resonances in nearby subjects may be generated even as the displayed images are pulsed with subliminal intensity.

Oh it works. It works alright. If you keep following my posts and whatnot, you will learn sooner or later about sarcasm. The digital signal layer system is perfect for just such a thing. Sometimes you can feel something better than you can see it, friend.

First, look around you.. People have been showing the effects of this for years. After you have given that a thought, read. 

http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PALL&p=1&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsrchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=6506148.PN.&OS=PN%2F6506148&RS=PN%2F6506148

There are thousands of examples of working systems in use. There are cooperate files on the tools used from the 90s. This is a very interesting subject.

51 minutes ago, AnubisSight said:

First, look around you.. People have been showing the effects of this for years. After you have given that a thought, read. 

http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PALL&p=1&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsrchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=6506148.PN.&OS=PN%2F6506148&RS=PN%2F6506148

There are thousands of examples of working systems in use. There are cooperate files on the tools used from the 90s. This is a very interesting subject.

I'm not sure I know where you are going with this thread. That electromagnetic fields from some computer monitors and TV's from 90's and before cause harm to the person? Or all TV's from 90's and before cause harm to the person?

The electromagnetic fields can do what to the nervous system?

It effect the nervous system and do what to the nervous system?

Did you read the abstract or the patent? There are signals and frequencies that cause emotional and subconscious and conscious reaction and response. Electromagnetic resonance ( monitors, cell and microwave towers, digital signal, radio frequency) can be used to cause emotional response. 

23 minutes ago, AnubisSight said:

Did you read the abstract or the patent? There are signals and frequencies that cause emotional and subconscious and conscious reaction and response. Electromagnetic resonance ( monitors, cell and microwave towers, digital signal, radio frequency) can be used to cause emotional response. 

Cause of many mental illnesses out there is not clear. The theories are it is nature, nurture, chemical imbalance or childhood experiences. But root cause is not pinpoint. It could be any of it, be it nature, nurture, chemical imbalance or childhood experiences.

Many of the mental illnesses can be managed with medicine but it will not cure you. Like I say the cause of the mental illnesses  is a not known what causes it. Some of the theories are it is nature, nurture, chemical imbalance or childhood experiences.

I'm not aware of electromagnetic fields causing mental illnesses.

I don't think anyone said anything about mental illness. Emotional response is the key. As for not being aware of electromagnetic effects, well now you are. Vibration and frequency are the roots of all structure. From the atomic level to the vastly omnipotent star or cluster, they all have a described vibration. Altering this vibration gives control over dynamic and building block level structure. If it wasn't for oscillation, nothing would move thus nothing would be. 

1 hour ago, AnubisSight said:

First, look around you.. People have been showing the effects of this for years.

Please provide some (scientific) evidence. Not anecdotes. 

After you have given that a thought, read. 

I did, the first time you linked to it. It is irrelevant  without evidence it works. 

There are thousands of examples of working systems in use. There are cooperate files on the tools used from the 90s. 

Then it should be easy for you to provide evidence. 

Physiological effects have been observed in a human subject in response to stimulation of the skin with weak electromagnetic fields that are pulsed with certain frequencies near ½ Hz or 2.4 Hz, such as to excite a sensory resonance. Many computer monitors and TV tubes, when displaying pulsed images, emit pulsed electromagnetic fields of sufficient amplitudes to cause such excitation. 

They don't run at such low frequencies.

WHAT?! I did... Did you even read the link and the docs within it?! 

Physiological effects have been observed in a human subject in response to stimulation of the skin with weak electromagnetic fields that are pulsed with certain frequencies near ½ Hz or 2.4 Hz, such as to excite a sensory resonance. Many computer monitors and TV tubes, when displaying pulsed images, emit pulsed electromagnetic fields of sufficient amplitudes to cause such excitation. It is therefore possible to manipulate the nervous system of a subject by pulsing images displayed on a nearby computer monitor or TV set.

https://www.wanttoknow.info/050331behaviormodificationtv

https://www.uspto.gov/web/patents/classification/uspc600/defs600.htm#C600S544000

If you can't read, I can't help you.. All I am is words on a screen.....

3 minutes ago, swansont said:

They don't run at such low frequencies.

?? The earths freq is 7.8 hz. A pulsed image at said freq will stick in your mind... As well, drivers deliver a range of freq from .22 hz to ghz ranges. I am not sure what you mean when you say they dont run at low freq? What doesn't? Monitors? Well yes that is obvious however the signal can run a WIDE range of freq and over lap them to gain a moving image... Embedded in the layering of images, can be anything..  

31 minutes ago, AnubisSight said:

I don't think anyone said anything about mental illness. Emotional response is the key. As for not being aware of electromagnetic effects, well now you are. Vibration and frequency are the roots of all structure. From the atomic level to the vastly omnipotent star or cluster, they all have a described vibration. Altering this vibration gives control over dynamic and building block level structure. If it wasn't for oscillation, nothing would move thus nothing would be. 

Emotional person or emotions are part of psychology.

19 minutes ago, AnubisSight said:

WHAT?! I did... Did you even read the link and the docs within it?! 

Physiological effects have been observed in a human subject in response to stimulation of the skin with weak electromagnetic fields that are pulsed with certain frequencies near ½ Hz or 2.4 Hz, such as to excite a sensory resonance. Many computer monitors and TV tubes, when displaying pulsed images, emit pulsed electromagnetic fields of sufficient amplitudes to cause such excitation. It is therefore possible to manipulate the nervous system of a subject by pulsing images displayed on a nearby computer monitor or TV set.

https://www.wanttoknow.info/050331behaviormodificationtv

https://www.uspto.gov/web/patents/classification/uspc600/defs600.htm#C600S544000

If you can't read, I can't help you.. All I am is words on a screen.....

?? The earths freq is 7.8 hz. A pulsed image at said freq will stick in your mind... As well, drivers deliver a range of freq from .22 hz to ghz ranges. I am not sure what you mean when you say they dont run at low freq? What doesn't? Monitors? Well yes that is obvious however the signal can run a WIDE range of freq and over lap them to gain a moving image... Embedded in the layering of images, can be anything..  

Manipulate the nervous system and do what? Make people happy, sad or mad?

9 minutes ago, AnubisSight said:

You said computer monitors. I noted that they do not run at such low frequencies. Further, you would need to provide evidence that the field extends out to where a person is, likely tens of cm away.

Bringing up entirely new situations does not rebut what I said.

Just now, swansont said:

You said computer monitors. I noted that they do not run at such low frequencies. Further, you would need to provide evidence that the field extends out to where a person is, likely tens of cm away.

Bringing up entirely new situations does not rebut what I said.

I did not, the paper did. They might not, however, the signal and images can. A flicker rate can be controlled. It really seems like no one reads the papers.....

5 minutes ago, nec209 said:

Emotional person or emotions are part of psychology.

Manipulate the nervous system and do what? Make people happy, sad or mad?

Just think about it...

There are many of these patents, they are papers as well. I don't believe anything. At one point everything that you believe now will become, wrong. It happens many times in human history. I often wonder how the people 1000 years from now will look at what we believe and think. This is a process that works and is used. Frequency is the building block of just about everything. Control the foundation and control the body of whatever sits on it. Look up the man. I am not going to sit here and link all day. Life is a journey and when you hold someone's hand to guide you all the time, you never live your life. You never find new things or learn anything that is, as of now, unknown. I can tell you that this technique works and is used in operations. BTW dont be silly with the "paper patent" nonsense, it is rather unbecoming of someone who studies truth.

1 minute ago, Manticore said:

I believe that if I drop this stone I am holding, it will fall down. When is that going to become wrong?

What if anti gravity tech is real or is invented in 1000 years. It will surely become wrong then. What if you drop that stone in the free fall of space? What if your understanding of up and down is wrong and the grid reference you are taught from birth and directional understanding of the future overrule the grid ref of today? Even today it is understood that we do not know fully what gravity is. In the quantum world your down is every direction along with right left and up all being equal. 

4 minutes ago, swansont said:

But you did. It's right there for everyone to read.

......... The paper said it.... What... So you are telling me that if you quote Hitler, that means that you said it?! Sometimes I wonder about people.. Not often but sometimes....

2 minutes ago, AnubisSight said:

What if anti gravity tech is real or is invented in 1000 years. It will surely become wrong then. What if you drop that stone in the free fall of space? What if your understanding of up and down is wrong and the grid reference you are taught from birth and directional understanding of the future overrule the grid ref of today? Even today it is understood that we do not know fully what gravity is. In the quantum world your down is every direction along with right left and up all being equal. 

I will still be in the real world - not something pulled at random from Lalalala Land.

1 minute ago, Manticore said:

I will still be in the real world - not something pulled at random from Lalalala Land.

What if that IS the real world? The real world said the world was flat and sugar is good for you in mass! Get real! 

6 minutes ago, AnubisSight said:

......... The paper said it.... What... So you are telling me that if you quote Hitler, that means that you said it?! Sometimes I wonder about people.. Not often but sometimes....

We're allegedly discussing science. You're expected to be defending a claim if you are taking the position that it's true.

But I've added quote tags to your post, to make it clear that you were quoting the patent (which is what you're supposed to do when you quote something)

You should know that patents don't guarantee that the device actually works...