The future of our planet

Miseria_

I think someone is out to get me.

I shouldnt have started this.

But at least we scots can say were not as fake as the english!!!

Anyway, So far we have a number of people joining our side and Greg is going to be the leader.

On a side note, It's supposed to be Raistlin from DragonLance but it looks a bit naff.:D

So your name is Duncan? or is it Macbeth....brilliant first name that would be!!! Does anyone remember the formula for coming up with your Star Wars name?

As to Greg's rule#3......I suspect he was a script writer on the Benny Hill show! And probably the kind of boy who looked up girl's skirts at junior school. Nice of you to say I'm cool Dudde but unfortunately I've not been a girl for a while now. Although I do still feel 18.

Didn't a new girl just register - called Dorothy Busque?

And Sayonara's just jealous because he's a banana and not a Scot.

yes but a dancing banana non-hologram would have trouble typing would it not?

and daisy...I use the term girl to refer to all of the female gender;) I guess I could call you lady ...that doesn't sound right..

• 2 weeks later...

i agree

an i think the english (myself being one) would crush the scots in a single blow without even breakin a sweat

i probaly got a couple of scots pissed off here but i dont care ,since youll never rule the world ill never have to worry:D

english already dominates, and a second point kilts and bagpipes are slack

ah that feels much better

PS stick that in yr haggis and smoke it

whoa now, being an honorary scot I must step in to defend my people!!!

*poke*

shame on you, kilts are cooler than anything almost ever...almost...HA!! oh I see now you're just jealous..

nevermind, go ahead;)

Hey!! - that Crash person has the same icon as you Dudde - damn cheek I say - and he HAS pissed me off. A bloody Kiwi at that by the looks of it. Doen't he know that NZ was populated by Scots in large numbers (other than the Maoris that is). He's got a massive inferiority complex by the sound of it - like most English people.

I know....but blike said banning was only for emergency use, and someone having my icon isn't an emergency:(

and besides the bloke's not that bad;) just needs to study a bit more and... maybe give me some pizza

yes I know;)

I'm trying really I am, but I've no way of getting anything cool onto my computer and I dunno what would be cool that's already on the net eh...

I'll get on that;) although really the 20,000 leagues under the sea (natural gas) episode of space ghost WAS my favorite, and this picture reminds me of when he was yelling "WHO KILLED WALT DISNEY!!....with a wrench" did anyone else see that one?