Who has seen the movie Batman Begins?

ps2huang

Enjoyed the film way more than the previous movies - loved the line when a cop sees the bat mobile for the first time & is prompted for a description...

Also, nice VR locations on the site - never tried it before online, but 3D effect works very well scrolling sideways with sunglasses over on eye...

Is there talk of a sequel?

Oh my lord it was amazing, i watched it with religious fervor. I still say it ties Tim Burton's batman, because it is tied so strongly in my childhood memories. I didn't really like Batman Returns. Batman Forever was pretty neat tho i thought. Batman Begins would top Batman by a thousand miles except that it was weak musically. That made me a little sad, but nevertheless i am infinately grateful for this Batmantasical Blessing. I am very excited to see which villains are captured in the sequel.

Guest -Loche-

Batman Begins was freakin' amazing! I liked it so much, I went to see it a second time. Is Ra's Al Ghul in the comics? I have never heard of him before.

Yeah, Spiderman was a better film. But Batman Returns was still a great film, and the acting was far better than Spiderman.

let me guess who he will fight in the sequel...Joker? personally, i wouldn't go that route, i would bring in some more less used, yet equally cool characters like clayface.

I don't know, but Ra's Al Ghul is probably not dead and he might make a reapperance. Clayface would be good if they could get the effects right, but I'm not sure they could.

Batman Begins was freakin' amazing! I liked it so much, I went to see it a second time. Is Ra's Al Ghul in the comics? I have never heard of him before.

Yes, both Ra's Al Ghul and Henri Ducard are in the comics. Ra's Al Ghul is pretty much the same in the Comics, but has a much wider power base. Ra was behind the Contagion storyline that happened a few years back, it decimated Gotham prior to the Earthquake saga. Henri Ducard is a Frenchman who tracks and breaks terrorist cells, he taught Bruce Wayne his detective skills. Both Ducat and Ra's Al Ghul know Bruce Wayne is Batman, and are the diametric opposite of Batman.

http://www.unstable.com/whoswho/rasalghu.htm

http://www.rasalghul.co.uk/database/characters_details.asp?id=26

Er, all the studio has said is that they are thinking about Mark Hamill for the Joker based on his voice work in the Cartoons. Harvey Dent may also appear, and be turned into two face, but that's not confirmed. It's Frank Millers* Batman Year one they say that they are basing the films on, there are no plans to redo the original films.

*Sin City etc

Yes' date=' both Ra's Al Ghul and Henri Ducard are in the comics. Ra's Al Ghul is pretty much the same in the Comics, but has a much wider power base. Ra was behind the Contagion storyline that happened a few years back, it decimated Gotham prior to the Earthquake saga. Henri Ducard is a Frenchman who tracks and breaks terrorist cells, he taught Bruce Wayne his detective skills. Both Ducat and Ra's Al Ghul know Bruce Wayne is Batman, and are the diametric opposite of Batman.[/quote']

before this movie i thought they were separate characters and now i am not sure.

Yeah, it's great that the film crosses into the comic world and back so smoothly.

[hide]Even in the comics they have the same beard sometimes, hatred of crime and the same outlooks on life. They both want criminals dead, and both respect Batman but think he's got a naive outlook. It made the plot twist that much better, because it works in the comic universe as well. Henri Ducart was in the first Batman comic I read, so it was as if the plot twist was written in for me![/hide]

But the ballroom scene was just great. It had tension, plot twists, humor, excitement and was just classic use of Bruce Wayne, showing how the man was now just a mask for the Batman.