Ladies and Gentlemen I have unraveled string theorie !

Eldad Eshel

Ladies and Gentlemen I have unraveled string theorie !

The supposed "thring" is actually a circle.

It is a circle on which reside the many supposed "parallel" universes.

The universes sit on this circle or, Ring.

They are not parallel AT ALL.

This ring used to look like a messed up string, because of all the mess in the universes. 

Now it has finally gone back to it's original ring form.

The many universes sit on this ring.

Our universe sits on the most top of the ring. The Gem of the Ring.

---------

The ridiculous notion that the string is started from a particle is absord.

Copyright

Eldad Eshel

All rights reserved.

I can't believe someone has the audacity to put ''copyright'' next to this drivel. 

You do understand, do you not, that you need mathematics and evidence to present theories? Not only is that missing, but there are heaps upon heaps of pages on string theory and you somehow think this rubbish completes it. Get a scientific education please.

1 minute ago, Eldad Eshel said:

stfu idiot. 

Lol. Before you get banned, I just want to say I hope you get a scientific education and realize what science is in reality. If you knew that, you would be producing these heaps of rubbish. You are embarrassing yourself, really. Learn the scientific method and learn mathematics; only then can you think about talking.

How old are you? I would guess between 12 & 16. I would try finishing your education - hopefully learning in the process just why your posts are drivel.

(Lord Antares not only beat me to it, but said it better than I can.)

Edited by Manticore

18 minutes ago, Lord Antares said:

Lol. Before you get banned, I just want to say I hope you get a scientific education and realize what science is in reality. If you knew that, you would be producing these heaps of rubbish. You are embarrassing yourself, really. Learn the scientific method and learn mathematics; only then can you think about talking.

Bullshit. You know nothing about real life. All you know is 1+1. Maybe not even that.

43 minutes ago, DrKrettin said:

There must be points awarded on the crackpot index for somebody who claims to disprove a theory, and can't even spell the word.

43 minutes ago, Eldad Eshel said:

stfu idiots.

LoL!

Thats our next generation Ed Witten right there ladies and gentlemen. 

Edited by koti

45 minutes ago, Eldad Eshel said:

This guy is harassing me, please ban him.

I have read your opening post carefully and it seems to me that you are harassing logic, evidence, the scientific method, good writing and common sense. Unfortunately, these alone are not sufficient for banning. Your rude behaviour maybe. Time will tell.

I urge you to take the advice offered by other members and seek a proper education in the sciences, assuming you actually have an interest in them.

35 minutes ago, Manticore said:

How old are you? I would guess between 12 & 16. I would try finishing your education - hopefully learning in the process just why your posts are drivel.

(Lord Antares not only beat me to it, but said it better than I can.)

Good kind elderly sir, sir MantiBore.

I do not need to "finish" my education, I am a grown up man with a wife and children.

I work, study, live, have accasional fun, etc.

Stop harassing me, Good sir, sir MantiBore.