Planetary Exploration!

asg1985

Good day all! I served in the military as an Artillery Ballistic Meteorologist and that's where my interest in weather and outer space truly began. Now that I'm married with a stepson, he's taken an interest in some of the sciences as well which I'm absolutely excited about! Unfortunately, we can't afford a high end telescope at the moment, but it's no big deal because I came across a really awesome downloadable program that covers some really awesome aspect of space exploration! My sister-in-law is an intermediate school teacher and began using it to assist her in her classroom. I just thought I'd share it with everyone, because this has helped me spread a love for space! It's called 3D Astronomer, and we're loving it! You can download it direct or get it on disc. I did the download. Thanks, and safe travels explorers!

http://aa319xy330c-7y4qv4fcx7-l9g.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=002

I remember doing that as a kid on the ranch! I just liked that program because it's easily navigable. I'm definitely going to be trying some of the free ones, and trying to get out to the ranch sometime soon!