The mystery of our existence is now solved

Thinkerer

I am not going to watch your crappy video but there are several logical flaws just in the still image.

For example, there is no logical reason to say that time has no meaning without a beginning an end.

Also, you seem to draw the wrong conclusion from that. If time must have a beginning and an end (which is what you claim) then that means time is finite, not infinite.

Basically, you are talking nonsense.

Guys, you must use your brain if you want to understand something! But the better question I think do you even want to know? You do need to let go of the old, of things that you think you know. You must question everything!

First you must understand why nothing cannot be. Only when you grasped this part, everything else will become clear to you.

And give it at least a month or a year. Then tell me you did not understand. I don't expect anyone to understand it instantly! And till then whatever you say now means nothing to me. Good success! :)

!

Moderator Note

Our rules, the ones you agreed to when you joined, specifically state that discussions must be possible without watching your video. You can try again, but this is a discussion site where the medium is words, and nobody wants to watch your video. We're here to discuss science. You're welcome to join us, but not if you're only interested in preachy pushing towards your YT account.

Thread closed.