Main Theory of Buddhism

Prof.De Mendiz

22 hours ago, dimreepr said:

It's not up to us to do the rigor for you, 

If people don't understand what you want then maybe you haven't explained it properly, please try again. 

hey people you re full of sins, so you ll never understand the middle way of Buddhism.

it has  been a Theory beyond all physical theories.

so i quit this forums now. Cuz you people don't understand the meaning of middle path called madyama prathipathawa....

Buddha also told that in those days..that you people never understand it..that's why he didn't visit European counties those days. 

so if you understand the main Theory of Buddhism i mentioned above please add valuables quotes

this is last post

you ll never understand this theory..i m going to be a monk now in here a temple so i would never get these resources to add comments posts etc in future

Thanks, DeMendiz

if you are interested in Buddhism follow it and learn the madyama prathipathawa...its hard to explain cux it's beyond all theories its the truth

6 minutes ago, Prof.De Mendiz said:

i m going to be a monk now in here a temple

But, but ...

On 11/08/2017 at 0:19 PM, Prof.De Mendiz said:

I m also a Christian

A Christian Buddhist monk? I don't think you are a professor or an American citizen either.

hey people you re full of sins, so you ll never understand the middle way of Buddhism.

it has  been a Theory beyond all physical theories.

No, I think the problem is that you have no idea what science is or what they means.

this is last post

I would like to say that you will be missed but, unlike you, I don't like lying.

1 hour ago, Strange said:

A Christian Buddhist monk? I don't think you are a professor or an American citizen either.

i m American citizen but live in SL. And i had my Degree in Germany in 1960.. I'm now 78 years old .....

science is something is physically identifiable thing...but Buddhism o's something that is beyond all physical theories of physics, chemistry and others etc...its the universal theory of truth.

i mentioned above you ll never be understand it the madyama prathipathawa of Buddha.....come here and learn follow this you ll be have enlightenment it's the last thing i can tell. Useless thing to talk about this theory with people with sins

1 hour ago, Prof.De Mendiz said:

i mentioned above you ll never be understand it the madyama prathipathawa of Buddha.....come here and learn follow this you ll be have enlightenment it's the last thing i can tell. Useless thing to talk about this theory with people with sins

Have you got anything remotely informative to say or discuss or are you here just to proselytize? 

1 hour ago, Prof.De Mendiz said:

i m American citizen but live in SL. And i had my Degree in Germany in 1960.. I'm now 78 years old .....science is something is physically identifiable thing...but Buddhism o's something that is beyond all physical theories of physics, chemistry and others etc...its the universal theory of truth.

That may be true (given that you are not using "theory" in a scientific sense). But it has nothing to with science. 

i mentioned above you ll never be understand it the madyama prathipathawa of Buddha.....

You don't know that.

Useless thing to talk about this theory with people with sins

That sounds more like Christianity again.

13 hours ago, Strange said:

That sounds more like Christianity again.

Christianity is the most bad religion in world with sins. See how many animals die in Christmas;) 

Buddhism is something from all that gives true enlightenment

so talk with full with sin people is unnecessary thing

Edited by Prof.De Mendiz

2 hours ago, Prof.De Mendiz said:

Christianity is the most bad religion in world with sins.

So why did you lie about begin Christian? Is lying part of your form of Buddhism? I see no reason to believe anything else you say now.

3 hours ago, Prof.De Mendiz said:

Christianity is the most bad religion in world with sins. See how many animals die in Christmas;) 

Buddhism is something from all that gives true enlightenment

so talk with full with sin people is unnecessary thing

Namaste, Professor. May i suggest that you visit FreeSangha? It's a dedicated Buddhist forum and you can cast your stones there.

On 13/08/2017 at 0:45 PM, Prof.De Mendiz said:

Speak for yourself, there are many paths to contentment/enlightenment, judging people isn't one of them; which leads me to suspect that you don't understand what you profess to. 

On 13/08/2017 at 0:45 PM, Prof.De Mendiz said:

if you are interested in Buddhism follow it and learn the madyama prathipathawa...its hard to explain cux it's beyond all theories its the truth

If you can't explain it, then how do you know it's truthfulness? 

On ‎14‎-‎08‎-‎2017 at 1:18 PM, Strange said:

So why did you lie about begin Christian? Is lying part of your form of Buddhism? I see no reason to believe anything else you say now.

i was a Christian...see my previous post i have mentioned and described about me

37 minutes ago, dimreepr said:

Speak for yourself, there are many paths to contentment/enlightenment, judging people isn't one of them; which leads me to suspect that you don't understand what you profess to. 

If you can't explain it, then how do you know it's truthfulness? 

It's hard to explain to people full of sins. That's what i told. that's why buddha didn't visit Europe those days;) you guys from sonaka Deshaya know

Edited by Prof.De Mendiz

i was a Christian...see my previous post i have mentioned and described about me

But you said:

On 11/08/2017 at 0:19 PM, Prof.De Mendiz said:

I m also a Christian.

So is it your command of English or your honesty I should doubt?

Do you want to admit that you are not actually a professor?

It's hard to explain to people full of sins.

I don't think you know what you are talking about:

American Zen author Brad Warner states that in Buddhism there is no concept of sin at all.[2][3] The Buddha Dharma Education Association also expressly states "The idea of sin or original sin has no place in Buddhism."[4] Zen student and author Barbara O'Brien has said that "Buddhism has no concept of sin."[5][6] Chögyam Trungpa specifically disagreed with the notion of "original sin"[7] ... Walpola Rahula also disagreed with the notion of sin saying "In fact there is no 'sin' in Buddhism, as sin is understood in some religions."[8]

I also think that you (and all Catholics) are grossly offensive for accusing everyone of being guilty of sin. Even babies?

Edited by Strange

Just now, Prof.De Mendiz said:

It's hard to explain to people full of sins. That's what i told. that's why buddha didn't visit Europe those days;)

I've found my path to contentment/enlightenment, so I understand why you're wrong, if you need a hand I'd be happy to help (without judging you).

Dear people,

it's is no point to argue with me..i have gone to my way to enlightenment. so i followed many religion beliefs during my life time this madyama prathipathawa is only the theory of enlightenment.. So i showed you the way if you like follow up. This post re closed now, as i say feel it and you ll never say this is not true. I m sure full of sin people doesn't believe on things beyond theories of physical. This is universal Theory only for enlightened relief of soul.

6 minutes ago, dimreepr said:

I've found my path to contentment/enlightenment, so I understand why you're wrong, if you need a hand I'd be happy to help (without judging you).

Good like to feel it. Still i m concern of other ways to get enlightenment.So contact me on Skype..(ppwdmaster4@hotmail.com)

thanks, DeMendiz

12 minutes ago, Strange said:

I also think that you (and all Catholics) are grossly offensive for accusing everyone of being guilty of sin. Even babies?

Buddhism is mentioned sin as 'karma pala wipaka 'and its all been handled by the theory of' paticha samudpadaya'

you need to follow Buddhism to understand what i m telling.

Edited by Prof.De Mendiz

Good like to feel it. Still i m concern of other ways to get enlightenment.So contact me on Skype..(ppwdmaster4@hotmail.com)

thanks, DeMendiz

PM me here if you want to talk.

so i followed many religion beliefs during my life time this madyama prathipathawa is only the theory of enlightenment..

If you had you'd know you're wrong.

10 minutes ago, Prof.De Mendiz said:

..i have gone to my way to enlightenment. so i followed many religion beliefs during my life time this madyama prathipathawa is only the theory of enlightenment...

Ah, i'll use any excuse to get this out:

11 minutes ago, Prof.De Mendiz said:

it's is no point to argue with me..i have gone to my way to enlightenment. so i followed many religion beliefs during my life time this madyama prathipathawa is only the theory of enlightenment.. So i showed you the way if you like follow up. This post re closed now, as i say feel it and you ll never say this is not true. I m sure full of sin people doesn't believe on things beyond theories of physical. This is universal Theory only for enlightened relief of soul.

Glad to see that humility is not part of your religion, either.

2 minutes ago, Prometheus said:

Ah, i'll use any excuse to get this out:

"When it comes to modesty, I'm the bomb" ... oddly appropriate