Relevancy of Size

NavajoEverclear

My views here may be uneducated or something-- but thats what forums are for, to learn.

If we live in a 3D world, then all particles are 3D--- so is there any smallest particle, or does size go infinately smaller? See my idea is that if there is a smallest particle, wouldn't it be indestructable or something, because how would you break it down?

A theory I set forth acording to this, which is probably wrong but I don't particularly care : what if the 'smallest' particle is a universe--- after that the orders repeat. Makes things easier anyway. There is infinate universes in everything, and we are one universe as some particle of an atom in a universe above our order.

If not what are the orders infinately, how do we ever find out, or is that probably too complicated for me to understand?

Originally posted by NavajoEverclear

If we live in a 3D world, then all particles are 3D--- so is there any smallest particle, or does size go infinately smaller? See my idea is that if there is a smallest particle, wouldn't it be indestructable or something, because how would you break it down?

The minimum size that has any meaning is the planck length, though this is only current theory and hence subject to change.

as for indestructible particles, no. all particles apart from photons, have an antiparticle, and can be destroyed when they interact.

Originally posted by NavajoEverclear

So what about my idea--- is it absolutely wrong, posssibly right, or probably will never know

As it's something we can never find out, empirically it's wrong.

Another interesting concept arises with this (or any other) theory of infinity------ the value of more or less infinity. For example say it is a law that there will always be more of one thing than another. To make this more understandable, I'll name these two forces : Good and Evil. Divinity which is of Good has domain over everything, ultimately including evil. There will always be more good than evil. In infinity there is an infinate amount of both, but per capita (or whatever) there is infinately more good than evil.