Why is the friction produced by frictional force going in different direction of the motion?

Sigmarus

Otherwise it would accelerate the body (this would be a positive feedback scenario in which acceleration was almost unbound - not likely or physically possible).  Friction opposes movement therefore the force's vector is directed in opposition to the velocity's.  Why we get friction is a complex subject and the simplifications are often not quite true - but in general it is a force resisting the relative motion of two substances; to resist it must be directed against the motion.

So in simpler terms(correct me if i'm wrong),There are 2 forces against each other,which is why the frictional force is pushed against the direction of moving object,therefore resisting motion of it and resulting in different direction

8 minutes ago, Sigmarus said:

So in simpler terms(correct me if i'm wrong),There are 2 forces against each other,which is why the frictional force is pushed against the direction of moving object,therefore resisting motion of it and resulting in different direction

Not necessarily two forces.  An object does not need a force to continue movement (N1L) .  Friction opposes relative movement.  There can be two forces - a man pushing a block across a surface ( if you look at the block it is being pushed by the man and this movement is being resisted through friction between the block and the surface).  But there needn't be a motive force; The Man gives the block a huge heave and falls over - the block continues to slide but slows (there is now no driving force on the block but still friction)